WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Speaking of styles

Short-N-Sexy

Banned - What an Asshat!
Why the Fuck do blacks like taking over our styles, I mean really the Dickies brand whites were wearing are now becoming a black style. If we were to where what they got on, they would say "WHAT THE FUCK YO! THEY STOLE OUR SHIT, NOW WE GOT TO JUMP THEM CRACKAS" They would give you a look down. So why the fuck we come out with something thats suppose to be for white styles, blacks take? :question: :question: :question:

CopyLifted

Funnier than a 5th grader
You don't get out much do you? All the white teens these days dress like gangsta rappers, yo!!! It's the white boys that need to stop stealing black fashion.

Just say NO to MTV!!

blitzen9090

The Moron...who complains
no shes fuckin right, whites created the hat right? now black people have thier 'own way of wearing it.' i mean.........fuck.....ya kno?

CopyLifted

Funnier than a 5th grader
blitzen9090 said:
now black people have thier 'own way of wearing it.
And the white teens wear it that way now.

FUBAR

Jean Jacket Tough Guy
now there have been some stupid useless threads there have been here. i think this is top 5....WHO GIVES A SHIT...im sorry but if people got to dress a certain way to show what theyre like then...well.....thats pathetic...and yes its white kids stealing the "ghetto" fashion but really who can be brought to give a shit...i get enjoyment from laughing at the losers

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Short-N-Sexy said:
Why the Fuck do blacks like taking over our styles, I mean really the Dickies brand whites were wearing are now becoming a black style. If we were to where what they got on, they would say "WHAT THE FUCK YO! THEY STOLE OUR SHIT, NOW WE GOT TO JUMP THEM CRACKAS" They would give you a look down. So why the fuck we come out with something thats suppose to be for white styles, blacks take? :question: :question: :question:
Whites do it all the time.
Just because something is marketed or produced with a particular demographic in mind, there's no law that says "You wear this, and you wear this" (Thank God). I like to think of it as cross culture interests. Keeps us together as a nation.
Personally, I'm white, but You won't catch me wearing "Dickies", you can though if you want. Here, wear mine.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
blitzen9090 said:
no shes fuckin right, whites created the hat right? now black people have thier 'own way of wearing it.' i mean.........fuck.....ya kno?
Settle down. We still have hockey, and golf....oh...no....scratch golf. We still have hockey. :thumbsup:

Pachyderm

I really did.
It's people like Short-n-Sexy that make me feel badly for listening to hip-hop (or black music) around town because I am white, and for making me feel uncomfortable for wearing something that is stereotypically worn by black people. Why should I feel bad for wearing something that makes me feel better about my body or that I enjoy myself in? Why should I have to like Country and Rock-n-roll? I don't think people would feel uncomfortable if other people were telling us that we're not black and we have no right to be doing stuff. Same goes for black people who "act" like white people. This makes no sense. I don't understand that if you are born black you are born ghetto..why can't someone who is of color act "sophisticated" and not speak ebonics...it's a shame that there are these discrepancies in life.

RA64

Hoodrat
who gives a shit, I agree. Wear what you want, who cares what other people are wearing. I didn't know clothing is designed only for certain races. "suppose to be for white styles"??? WTF, LMAO!!! And timberlands are only for blacks??? Fuckin get over it, no one cares...

voiceofreason

Seeker of Truth
Short-N-Sexy said:
I don't know about short-N-sexy, sounding a little Pathetic-N-Racist to me...

GROW UP!

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
When did fashion become a rascism discussion? I dont think anyone should wear thier pants hanging to thier knees, its sloppy and lame. I also dont think girls should dress like britney spears, they look like hookers. My nephew (who IS black) wears his pants that low, I think its funny, especially when I depants him infront of his girl (black ppl do blush) (and dont turn that into something perverse assholes)

And of course

Just Say NO! To MTV

retro is the way to go, i dont like modern fashion.......it's pretty shitty.

voiceofreason

Seeker of Truth
dustinzgirl said:
When did fashion become a rascism discussion?
Short-N-Sexy is saying the blacks are stealing from the whites. Fashion belongs to everyone. It's an unhealthy us against of them mentality.

Wear what you like, stop making it a racial issue...

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
There's worse things than one culture "stealing" another culture's fashion trends.
For instance, a few days ago I saw like a 12 or 13 year old girl wearing those "Juicy" shorts, you know the ones with Juicy written across the back of the ass.
That kids parents are fucking whacked for letting her even own them, let alone wearing them in public.
What's worse, those shorts are so done with. Time to donate them to the Salvation Army or something. :thumbsdn:

Belerphon

The Spoony Bard
*blinks* Wearing crap sounds like it stinks.... ;)

Descent

Hella Constipated
I just wear hawaiin shirts, blue jeans, and wind pants. My wardrobe consists of three different kinds of clothing, and I'm proud to have my own value system and sense of style.

I feel it's a bit idiotic to buy expensive clothes. For fucks sake, they aren't much higher quality then the stuff you get at Wal-Mart! I buy my clothes from Wal-Mart, Old Navy, and Costco. Expensive clothes are a precious waste of cash.

mariusthegreat

:: What Ebonics ::
jstager said:
I just wear hawaiin shirts, blue jeans, and wind pants. My wardrobe consists of three different kinds of clothing, and I'm proud to have my own value system and sense of style.

I feel it's a bit idiotic to buy expensive clothes. For fucks sake, they aren't much higher quality then the stuff you get at Wal-Mart! I buy my clothes from Wal-Mart, Old Navy, and Costco. Expensive clothes are a precious waste of cash.
My friend, I beg to differ. Buying expensive clothes isnt a waste of money. Im a firm believer of ..you get what you pay for...I mostly buy Express and Kenneth Cole, still use jeans that ive had since high school. I dont mind paying 70 bux for a pair of jeans that i know will last me three to four years. then again i take care of my clothes really well....

Short-N-Sexy said:
I agree with pachy on this one. shortnsexy, thats pretty lame. you have single-handedly[this post] put yourself on my "racist poster" list....even though you dont blatently say it...youve shown how a little thing like this bother you...what next...a new thread on how all blacks and mexicans should be put in concentration camps because of the color of their skin?? good job, hitler.
plus, who the hell died and made you fashion queen?? ive yet to see a white person wear dickies...they all wear dockers....

Edit: shortnsexy...ive noticed on all your posts...you just blurt things out...it seems you dont think before you post..makes you look quite immature and ignorant....please think before you post...