WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Special Gatordade...

mariusthegreat

:: What Ebonics ::
True Story:

Back when I was in high school, there was this one annying ass chick. We were in a magnet school for students interested in the engineering field, although she didnt deserve to be in it, as she cheated her way through the entire four years.
My junior year we had chemistry together and she sat at the table right next to me...with three other very annying girls, just like her. One day she had a gatorade[yellow/green] bottle almost filled to the top, she had just opened it. I saw the window of oportunity open when she got up to turn in some papers and flirt with the teacher. I had my friend snag the bottle and hide it, as that was my original intent. Out of no where I dared my friend to spit in it...i was amazed as he opened the bottle and let one splurge right in. I say I was amazed because he had a huge crush on her, then again she was a total bitch...So after convincing the other two guys at the table to do it...I hawked the last one. I despised her so much i tried to put some of my lunch in there....
After a shaking the bottle for a few mins under the table to dissovle the lunch tacos and saliva, we set it right were we took it from...
All four of us sat and squirmed as she chugged about half of it at once...she must have been really thristy... just thinking of it makes me want to puke...

I think shes married now...

Nailbomb

I'm just really nice.
Bahaha, I did almost the same thing to this one girl when I went to school. She was the biggest bitch I'd met at that time. Well, anyway, one day she brought in a slush from Sonic and fell asleep. Hell, this story is almost exactly the same, since I was originally just going to hide the cup, but the girl in front of me dared to spit in it. So I sniffled, and then, HAWWWWWK. I spit it right down the straw and set the cup back on her desk. The best part was when her boyfriend or whatever he was turned around and drank from it before she did. He took a sip and turned to me and was like "Man, this thing doesn't taste very good." I was trying not to laugh as I told him it must be melting or something. She eventually woke up and finished the whole damn cup off.

LiberatioN

Trance Addict
Good show. Good show. :thumbsup:

I woulda blown a nose goblin up in the mix, but I'd say you did a fine job with what you had in the time frame you had.

oh c'mon .. you can be much more creative than spitting hawkers in a little girl's drink. I think I'll suggest some "creative ideas" later, but for now - use your own brain - it's time for me to get some sleep.

Nailbomb

I'm just really nice.
teh anarchist said:
oh c'mon .. you can be much more creative than spitting hawkers in a little girl's drink. I think I'll suggest some "creative ideas" later, but for now - use your own brain - it's time for me to get some sleep.
Both of our stories were 'spur of the moment' things that happened inside class that needed to be done before the girl got back/woke up. There's not a whole lot better you can do in class in such short time without drawing attention.