WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, is your new home.

Yay fire!
I have to write an informative or persuasive speech that has to be presented tomorrow. It has to be five to ten minutes long, and the teacher recommended having one or two visuals. I haven't even begun to work on this damn thing yet.

Brain Spout

Wizard No More
wing it. find the info make a crappy little poster and wing it. always worked for me. im not sure on how good your auditory skillls, but i actually find i do worse when i try to prepare for this stuff. probably because thinking about it too much gets me too nervous. i usually just stand up and start talking about it. depending on the teacher i would make the occasional joke, so long as you dont stray from the topic or turn your presentation into stand up. im assuming this is a school project.