WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Speed Kills

Rurrouni

Shinsengumi
Well you just ruined an chance of me having a peaceful lunch.

I find it rather interesting. The way it exploded on impact is a type of art to me :thumbsup:

Reckon insurance covered that? Hope they include those little scented leaf things for the car.

Descent

Hella Constipated
OH MY GOD! Greatest crash ever!

The whole thing was fucking soaked in blood :thumbsup:!

Twatbat

Easy Piece Of Ass
That was pretty cool, i'd like to see that in slowmo cam to see exactly how it burst that way.

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
Descent said:
OH MY GOD! Greatest crash ever!

The whole thing was fucking soaked in blood :thumbsup:!
ehh i seen better deer pics.....

p.s. the best pic that does prove to you that speed kills was in Italy if im not mistaken and this dude and his friend were driving 200mph + in his...i think ferarri..coudlnt really tell.......it was TOTALED and the dudes pretty much "slid" on the pavement...had chunks of brain and guts everywhere and an arm n shit...too bad i can't find the pic for you guys :( im sorry

star99ers

One of a kind
Holy Shit that is quite insane! Can't believe that much blood could come out.

I bet the heart was still beating :thumbsup: If anyone finds anything like this please post a link :D

Rurrouni

Shinsengumi
Hehe, lucky I forgot about it before lunch. That's a shit load of blood, That would be kickass if that happened and the deer got up, it would like freak the driver out.

hahah yea the deer gets up, reattaches itself all together, sucks all its blood up, turns and looks at the driver with white eyes and goes "good day to you sir"

Rurrouni

Shinsengumi
That would quite possibly be the funniest thing that could ever happen.

he would have to dip his tophat as well ... and have a monocle (sp?) ... he'd look like the monopoly man hahaha.

Amoeba

Strange Amoeboid Creature
That's just fucking awesome.... Post more if you find any...
That's like the scene in Pulp Fiction where he caps the guys face in the back seat...

^
Haha. Yeah that scene was awesome.
I think this is more interesting though considering it was in real life and started on the outside of the car.