WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Spiderman 2 beat all others Fuckers

CopyLifted

Funnier than a 5th grader
I thought it was going to be a big let down, but to my surprise, it wasn't. There isn't alot of movies out there that I will watch multiple times.....I have seen this one 3. Once by myself, just to see if it was good, twice with the kids.

why would you like to see spiderman? wtf is up with that?!?!

once again chaz.fuck you.you stupid little homo :mfinger: :mfinger: also...who would want to see that gay movie anyway? :question:

swizeguy

How dare you!?
I havent seen it yet but hopefully i will get around to seeing it while its still at the movies. I did hear that it was good

ReiMeishin

Dreaming to live
chaz_schaeffer said:
whats the deal on spidey 3 whose the villan? if there isnt one whose your favorite?
I think Spiderman 3 will have either Hobgoblin or Venom as the enemy.

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
It wasn't that great.. Movies these days are using a lot of computer graphics.. 60% of spider man was just good graphic work and editing..

As for the third one, its the hob goblin, and possibly another villian..

Billybob

Gimmie Pwnies
Premium
I just saw it on my PSP, and man does it kick ass
*EDIT* shit, i hate bumping old threads. WHY?!?