WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

SpIkEyOaSs is the DUMBEST shit on this forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Descent

Hella Constipated
Where do I begin with this cocksucker? He hates "sand******s," "jews" and he supports "bushg" (Typo intended). He thinks that in America you can't say what you want, so in other words he's a commie. ANYONE WHO THROWS RACIST WORDS AROUND, ACTING LIKE THEY KNOW WHAT THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT, IS ACTUALLY JUST MAKING THEMSELVES LOOK LIKE A REDNECK. You really are a regular Klan member huh? Maybe you can lych me because I am Atheist, AND I'm part Jew! You fucking spineless racist. People like you should die. If there is ANYONE here who fucking shares his racist beliefs, get off the fucking forum.

My best friend is BLACK, I have a JEWISH friend, I have two friends who are PART ARAB, SO MAYBE YOU CAN HATE ME NOW. MAYBE YOU HATE ME BECAUSE I AM NOT A NEO-NAZI FASCIST PIECE OF SHIT LIKE YOU ARE. FUCK YOUR "WHITE SUPREMACY" BULLSHIT. Go fuck your cousin like you were doing before.

I DO plan on moving to Canada, America is a SHITHOLE when you compare it to other first world countries, such as Britain, Germany, and Canada. We have LESS RIGHTS, A BROKEN MEDIA, AND A POOR GOVERNMENTAL STRUCTURE. It is a good country, but there are many that are better.

Fuck you, and may your ignorance end up killing you. May your testicles be ripped into two hundred pieces by rabid coyotes.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Ya, what we need is more assholes like that to create problems so we can use them as punching bags. Come to think of it I haven't seen SpiKeyAsShole in quite a while. I guess the little cum guzzler gave up, and ran off with his tail between his legs.

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
MaxPower said:
Ya, what we need is more assholes like that to create problems so we can use them as punching bags. Come to think of it I haven't seen SpiKeyAsShole in quite a while. I guess the little cum guzzler gave up, and ran off with his tail between his legs.
next week ill be a big asshole

TylerYoung

Agitated Poster
MaxPower said:
Cum Guzzler? Do not compare me to that rude, mean, piece of unnurtured "human"

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
nah i just liked the pic thought it was funny

otepsoul said:
nah i just liked the pic thought it was funny
well, it made me laugh... wait...

i don't laugh... what the hell am i talking about?

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
its one of those pics that make you laught as soon as you see it.

Status
Not open for further replies.