WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Spinner SHOES

Nailbomb

I'm just really nice.
One time I saw a car that probably came from a demolition derby with spinners. It had the racing paint and huge dents and everything.

With my luck, I'll probably find a hobo wearing those.

Easty

Click click boom
well, i guess it's okay. you know, everything else is blingin' nowadays. why not shoes? if they're not looking at your diamond teeth, they gotta be starin' at your spinner shoes! :thumbsup:

Step into a world of fashion, style and comfort with the Spree's sneaker from DaDa Footwear.
Features include:
6-eyelet lace up
Padded tongue, and sock collar lining
Cushioned foot bed
Unique spinner wheel built-in to side of shoe
w3rd.

I gotta get me some of those. They's the shiznit.

Nailbomb said:
One time I saw a car that probably came from a demolition derby with spinners. It had the racing paint and huge dents and everything.

With my luck, I'll probably find a hobo wearing those.
There's a van around here that's got chipped paint, a dented and rusty body, sounds odd, and has one spinner on one of the back wheels. It's one of those spinner hubcap things that you can buy for 25 bucks. Used to have 2, but one fell off.

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
they'll get shoes that can purge nos soon, walkin up to a crosswalk, standing next to a guy who stamps his foot , the wheel spins and gas squirts out the side.....he looks at you as if he wants to trag.

when the little man turns green

he runs off making car noises and saying : eat my smoke mutherfuggers!!

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
I know without clicking that they're the DaDa Spreewells.

My friend has a pair.

I hate spinner wheels.

has anyone here ever seen those wallmart spinners?
one of my friends went to wallmart, bought one of those, put a chain around it and hung it on his neck for a day.

It was freakin hilarious