WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Spit in the SINK!!

64
0
0
#1
I just helped pulling a tooth for a little girl(7 yesrs old), she was in great pain wheh she came. After I tell her the tooths out, cause she did not feel a thing; she sits up and spits on me!! All her blood and spit went all over my face (was wearing a mask and safety glasses thank God) and my hair! Eitgher wait to be suctioned out or spit the SINK!!! THank you:)
 

Disadvantaged-c

omfgwtfbbqsteakmix
122
0
0
#2
We have a dentist here dont we....Well well well...My dentist is a bitch, she doesnt give me any pain killers for when i get a filling, they do hurt sometimes...:mad:
 

mmm...cheese

Banned - What an Asshat!
2,240
0
0
#3
DidUFlossYet said:
I just helped pulling a tooth for a little girl(7 yesrs old), she was in great pain wheh she came. After I tell her the tooths out, cause she did not feel a thing; she sits up and spits on me!! All her blood and spit went all over my face (was wearing a mask and safety glasses thank God) and my hair! Eitgher wait to be suctioned out or spit the SINK!!! THank you:)
This is the product of woosie parents who should be beaten blue because they're still so childish that they can't get what needs to be done, done.:flamed: It pisses me off.
 
64
0
0
#4
I am not a dentist, but a dental Assistnat thank you! and we do pain free dentistry, not my fault your a wus! 99% of our patients fall asleep durning our procedures, the other 1% is too busy talking to us.
 
64
0
0
#7
You need to vist the dentist at least once year, to cathc any problems while they are small, before they end up a root canal and crown. filling $150 Root canal and crown-$2,000
 
64
0
0
#9
Hers a idea, ASK FOR IT! or find another dentist who uses it whith question. yes some fillings, you do not it, but if you feel it ASK!
 
64
0
0
#11
It shouldn't now adays, back then like 15 20 years ago it did, but if your dentist charges you to get you numb, then find a new dentist. He is way to cheap, and i would not want him in my mouth.