WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Sponge Fuck Square Fag!

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
Somebody shoot me!
In case you don't know I have a 7 yr old son that is infatuated with this dumb fuckin cartoon! So for the last two weeks I have been trying to talk him into seeing Polar express. Well to no avail I lost! He's had his heart set on this for a while. "OK let's go son"! I don't have aproblem seeing animated films such as The Incredibles, Finding Nemo, Shrek and all the rest of them, so long as they are worth the money and enduring a theatre full of screaming, crying, seat kicking assholes (children). Sorry but sometimes I feel that way. This movie is shit. If Sponge Bob was real he would be Richard Fucking Simmons! If you have kids save the cash and rent it!

All that said, my kid had a great time and I had to fake it, but that's O.K. We got to hang together and spend time without MOM and he likes that, hangin with dad thing, even though sometimes it's torture foe me!

supposedtabeme

The Skinny One
Or you didn't have to see the exact same Blue's Clues chapter for a hole week.

Geez!! kids are not so retarded!! the same chapter all five days of a week?!

[EDIT]
Comments on this Post i don't think it's the kids,tardbitch

I got bad rep for this? mwahaha

shep

Local alcoholic
Funny you mentioned this as i am taking my kid's to see it tommorow.But being totally honest i find sponge bob funny as hell.Yeah it's the kid in me and as for the teletubbie marathon:fuck i would shoot myself :sword:

Teletubbies should be shot and pissed on :thumbsup:

spongebob is gay.. as in.. the character itself is a homosexual.. and they let this show be viewed by children everywhere..

shep

Local alcoholic
Can you give us proof of that?lol

his best friend is patrick (enough said).. his other best friend is a lesbian (sandy), he likes "jellyfishing".. he has an uncanny affection toward his neighbor (who is also gay - fucking clarinet lover), never has any love interests, he owns a "cat"... theres more if you want.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
wafu said:
his best friend is patrick (enough said).. his other best friend is a lesbian (sandy), he likes "jellyfishing".. he has an uncanny affection toward his neighbor (who is also gay - fucking clarinet lover), never has any love interests, he owns a "cat"... theres more if you want.
This is what makes you think he is gay.

Wow. People scare me

breakology

Kiss my Converse
I watch spongebob with my kids all the time, I fucking love it, lol ... "sailor mouth" is my favorite episode.

G's-up

Postaholic
Anything that keeps the kids happy and quite, I love......spongebob rocks as well as the rest of the crew......when the kids are quiet and happy, IM happy and thats a good thing for everyone...... :)

haljer

disillusioned
Polar Express sucks. Dont go watch it. It's way to long and the plot doesnt move at all. God just thinking about it pisses me off, the movie SUCKS! I dont know anything about the sponge bob movie but it couldnt be worse than polar express. And I like Tom Hanks, I dont know WTF he was thinking making this long ass movie. DONT WATCH IT! Not even on DVD it isnt worth it. Merry Christmas tho....