WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Spooge...

Amen to that. I saw it alot when I first came around.

But then a few people that posted idiotic posts over and over , then stuck themselves into the arcade , soon started posting some semi-entertaining stuff.......So I dunno.

Now I miss the retards.

Descent

Hella Constipated
Lol...same here.

I still remember my first post...

I posted the specs of my computer...down to the lowest level of hardware shit.

Morelos replied and flamed me. He said "Good. I know how to read the specs on the boxes too! Way to go!"

We patched things up and later became friends.

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
ya first post was me cursin' my brains out at my parents... i cooled down and posted for real

Signify

Particinator
My first post was a new thread to bitch with.... good times, good times.

Yeah check the last place you posted. I've been keeping up. muahahaha!

And yes, once you hit 50 posts, you can use the arcade. Honestly, it's one of the main reasons I joined. I've only used the arcade about 15 times though. I guess it wasn't really that important after all.

swizeguy

How dare you!?
Yeah i remember i didnt even find out that there was a site till i read where someone posted and said that they were doing it just so they could use the arcade.. i was like hmm arcade.. but they are normal games you can find in other sites so just go search for them lazy ppl.

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
I don't remember my first post... I think it was in "Welcome Wagon" though.

I didn't find out about the arcade for a while either, but it's a nice addition. :thumbsup:

Don't spam, kids, or we'll be forced to point and laugh. And nobody wants that (except us).

NoSubstance said:
I don't remember my first post... I think it was in "Welcome Wagon" though.

I didn't find out about the arcade for a while either, but it's a nice addition. :thumbsup:

Don't spam, kids, or we'll be forced to point and laugh. And nobody wants that (except us).
my first post

http://www.wtf.com/showthread.php?p=2165#post2165

:)

Last edited by a moderator:
NoSubstance said:
What a positive response... :rotflmao:
i edited it cause i didn't want anybody to see what a dumbass i was...

wait... i still am.

ah shit

:kickcan:

but those were the days. they're gone now. :(

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
HavokChylde said:
I'll tell you in 36 posts.
speaking oif posts 17 per day???? do you have a life???

p.s amen there are too many retards posting things like hi, good, duh and shit like that

YUCK FOU!!! said:
speaking oif posts 17 per day???? do you have a life???

p.s amen there are too many retards posting things like hi, good, duh and shit like that

If you have a problem with my posts, one of two things can happen.

You can lick the underside of my testicles after not showering for 3 days, and running two miles.

-or-

I can leave and make everyone go postal due to lack of another idiot who types coy things at the bottom of a sensible post....(I'm that idiot if you couldn't get 2 and 2 to equal 4.)

One of those things won't happen, so moisten your tongue and get it ready for the saltiest lick of your life.