WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Sports Poll

What your favourite sport?

• American Football

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Australian Rules Football

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Baseball

• Basketball

• Hockey

• Motor Sports

• Soccer

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Tennis

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

tonymontana

Tony Montana
In Ireland we have our own sports (The Gaelic Games) called Hurling, Gaelic Football, and Hand-Ball. These are amateur sports but are immensely popular as the teams are area-representative, meaning the players can only represent a team if they themselves come from the area. This means there are no transfer battles between teams and the fans can be sure of the absolute commitment and loyalty of each player to their team at both club and county level. There's also a large following for sports like soccer and Rugby here among others. But what I'm wondering is, what are the most popular sports elsewhere. I'm sure I've forgotten plenty of options, but mabe I can edit if these are pointed out to me.

lady victoria

Too old for this shit!
Premium
tonymontana said:
In Ireland we have our own sports (The Gaelic Games) called Hurling, Gaelic Football, and Hand-Ball. These are amateur sports but are immensely popular as the teams are area-representative, meaning the players can only represent a team if they themselves come from the area. This means there are no transfer battles between teams and the fans can be sure of the absolute commitment and loyalty of each player to their team at both club and county level. There's also a large following for sports like soccer and Rugby here among others. But what I'm wondering is, what are the most popular sports elsewhere. I'm sure I've forgotten plenty of options, but mabe I can edit if these are pointed out to me.
You have forgotten Boxing.

Jung

???
Premium
The only sports I really watch anymore are Baseball and Boxing.

tonymontana

Tony Montana
I Hate The FCC said:
Sports bore me. :thumbsdn:
:confused: Why come in here then? I mean, the thread's called "Sports Poll"
The question is what's your favourite sport? If you have none, then the question obviously doesn't apply to you!

And you voted for motor sports too!! Why bother??

tonymontana said:
:confused: Why come in here then? I mean, the thread's called "Sports Poll"
The question is what's your favourite sport? If you have none, then the question obviously doesn't apply to you.
I am simply putting in my 2 cents so everyone knows that the great IHTFCC does not like sports.

Piro

From appaled to applauding, controversy.
tonymontana said:
And you voted for motor sports too!!
Actually, i did.

Piro

From appaled to applauding, controversy.
What about horse racing? :lol:

:horse:

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
worth watching on tv..
bmx racing
downhill mountainbiking
roadrace cycling
supercross
downhill skiing
triathalon

worth watching irl..