WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

sports rant

shep

Local alcoholic
Why don't you have a section for sports?shit it is 80% guy's in here and most guy's like to rant and shit about sport's .Well i do ,maybe not the faggot's who are here but fuck-em .Just a suggestion :mfinger:

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
The only sports that I have seen here is hockey. Yeah that sucks.. What do you think about the Sac. Kings?

shep

Local alcoholic
i agree with muffey i am a hockey guy(go leafs) :mfinger: :gun:

shep

Local alcoholic
b-ball common,hockey is a sport ....a real sport,smackin head's in and shit.People loosing teeth etc..... :D

shep

Local alcoholic
ok broken a sport's section could be for all.Rant about whatever sport ya into.Your a boss here what do you think? :mfinger:

shep

Local alcoholic
Im new but trying to help out the cause and a :mfinger: cause i know better

shep

Local alcoholic
so it's not all bout u!ya self centered bastard>lol<common now a sport's rant would kick shit up

shep

Local alcoholic
i can smack u in the head and call ya judy if it make's ya feel better. :mfinger:

Broken

Are you coming on to me? Dammit man, put down the bottle and go to bed.

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
Sports eh... I'll keep it in mind.. If any of the rest of ya's want it too, be sure to post yes in this thread...

Broken

Jason said:
Sports eh... I'll keep it in mind.. If any of the rest of ya's want it too, be sure to post yes in this thread...
If I count I would love a sports forum. As long as it's not all about hockey;; ROFL!!! I said, sports!!

shep

Local alcoholic
violence is hockey,not that i am violent or anything>lol<any sport it's a good idea.Just here to rant :mfinger:

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
I'll allow hockey talk in the sports forum, as long as we can call it 'boxing'.

Anything other than the fights bore me like a $2 whore..

Not..that...I...know...any... :D

Broken

Jason said:
I'll allow hockey talk in the sports forum, as long as we can call it 'boxing'.

Anything other than the fights bore me like a $2 whore..

Not..that...I...know...any... :D
You son are a sinner!!! You used boxing in the same sentence as hockey. WTF is wrong with you?? I am doomed here!!