WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Spread some GoodWill.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
Basically pick someone you notice who needs a strong cup of strenght and love. or if you need strength with a situation post here.

It is X-mass so we will spread some goodwill. I don't care if you Pray for them, light a candle, cut the head of a chicken or just let them know your thinking of them. Support is always the greatest.

Cuddles said:
I want my mom to be better instead of being sick all the time. I just wish she can be able to be herself again.
Hey Cuddles. I was going to reply to this in the birthday thread, but I was unsure of how I wanted to say... so eh, still am But going to post it anyways.

Welcome into my prays Cuddles. I know I don't know you and I am not a big fan of your personality. However I still have a heart and I know what you are going through. I watched my Grandmother die of cancer and now I am watching my uncle. I wish I had an Angel to send to you, but they are busy atm... so the most I can do is pray for you and your family.

I am going to pray that God offers you strength and understanding. That he grants you the faith you will need to continue to face this challenge. That he gives your mother the gift of a healing touch and soothes her soul. I am going to ask him to bless you and your family with his love and to let you know that you are never truly alone. Bless you and your family.

icka

fuckoffanddiekthx!
although i dont believe in god i do believe in support, and i hope everything gets better for you cuddles!

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
_Kitana_ said:
cut the head of a chicken
In my opinion, the greatest way to show ones support. Hehehe.

Hope your mother gets better, Cuddles, thankfully I have not had to go through anything like that. The scariest thing I can remember was having a diabetic man drop dead right in front of me while I was ringing him up (when i used to work as a cashier). That brought forth a sickening lump in my throat and i still get uneasy when i think about it.

I dread the day I have to bury someone I actually know. I won't pray for your mother, because I'm agnostic, or deist.. not quite sure which one describes me best at the moment, but I do hope she recovers.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
God i truly hope no one cuts the head off of chickens. IF YOU DO THAT, please i do not want to hear about it.

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
Thanks, you guys...You really can be nice. I don't know which way to go right now with this thing that my mom has. She is either really sick on day and has to go to the hospital or she is feeling the best that she has ever been. Today she was running fevers, I hope she is not comming down with anything because right now her immune system would not be able to fight it with her kemo and stuff. She kept saying she might not make it to christmas or the new year...I pray and hope to god that is not true.