WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Spreading Rumors...

MindWorX

Fresh Meat
Hmmm... Let's start with my Q, and then the story afterwards...

Q: What do i do when this happens?

Ok... First of all... My friend :sword: :mad: :mfinger: :gun: :bomb: :sword: (Just so u get the right first impression), is a little shy guy, who owns me everything, since im the reason he's talking with girls right now, since he didn't have the guts to step up to them before, but i changed that, and he's soon getting a GF... But this story is not all about him, it's about what he did to me... I have this girl im talking with, alot, and we were together last weekend, kissed, and made out, when i got home, i told him about it, since we were good buddies and told eachother everything, the same night, he told the girl that i have been sleeping around with this girl called TV, which is also a good girl friend of mine... Well, i asked him how he would happen to know this, and he said a friend told him, i asked who, but he woulnd't tell, so i told him to go fuck himself, and stay away from my home then, since he's no friend if he does that to me, well, now everyone else hates me, for the reason i told him to stay away, and the girl i visited is mad at me, she wont belive me... That's why i ask the question "What do i do when this happens?"

Thx in advance

BTW This is good for your nerves

magnolia

Postaholic
Okay, I'm not super sure what the issue here is cuz it's a little jumbled; but I'm going to try my best to help you out. Your friend wouldn't tell you what you wanted to know. But you can't always expect him to rat others out. You wouldn't want him to rat you out to anyone else. So I would just take a deep breath, scream, then go to him and make up. If you guys are such good friends that you can tell each other everything, you shouldn't throw it away on a little detail. I say give it another chance.

</rant>

Tenderony
MindWorX said:
My friend :sword: :mad: :mfinger: :gun: :bomb: :sword: (Just so u get the right first impression), is a little shy guy, who owns me
Your mate owns you. There is nothing you can do.

</rant>

Fire_ze_Missles

Martha Fuckin' Stewart
Punch him, you'll feel better. Seriously though, sounds like high school drama, just look past the small details, they won't matter in the end. Or punch him. :thumbsup:

Signify

Particinator
A girl called T.V?
O.k. why dont you get the girl and your friend to talk and have him tell her it was a misunderstanding? If she still doesnt give some ground, call it off yourself. And maybe this shy guy is just a little jealous. What i got from your message was that hes sorta new to this making out shit and ummm ya.
well good luck anyway.

MindWorX

Fresh Meat
magnolia said:
Okay, I'm not super sure what the issue here is cuz it's a little jumbled; but I'm going to try my best to help you out. Your friend wouldn't tell you what you wanted to know. But you can't always expect him to rat others out. You wouldn't want him to rat you out to anyone else. So I would just take a deep breath, scream, then go to him and make up. If you guys are such good friends that you can tell each other everything, you shouldn't throw it away on a little detail. I say give it another chance.
I forgot to tell it's not the first time he's doing this, but i've never complained before, i wouldn't mind getting friends with him again, but it sucks that he does that to me. I just don't get y ppl do that...

</rant> said:
Your mate owns you. There is nothing you can do
Read next line... :thumbsup:

</rant>

Tenderony
MindWorX said:
Read next line... :thumbsup:
Thats what's called playing on words. A joke. Do you have a sense of humour?

I think the word you were racking your brain for was owes.

:mfinger:

</rant>