WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Spyware/adware Sucks!!!!

Anubis485

Banned - What an Asshat!
:mad: In my opinion spyware and adware are the worst things ever inventid on this earth. Today i sacned my registy files for add ware and it found 189 spy apps. I was so pist off i swar i realy whant to hack the people who do that shit.It slows youre computer down like 30% and its an invation of privacy
I want to make that stuff ilageal! or at least i hope some one makes a virus and sends it to all the places spy/adware comes from. so that they finaly stop sending that shit to me and every one else........... I just whanted to let out my anger
Heres some links to all you people who whant to get rid of all there spyware and addware on the computer. For Addware: Ad-aware 6.0 For Spyware: Spybot - Search & Destroy 1.2

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
Anubis485 said:
:mad: In my opinion spyware and adware are the worst things ever inventid on this earth. Today i sacned my registy files for add ware and it found 189 spy apps. I was so pist off i swar i realy whant to hack the people who do that shit.It slows youre computer down like 30% and its an invation of privacy
I want to make that stuff ilageal! or at least i hope some one makes a virus and sends it to all the places spy/adware comes from. so that they finaly stop sending that shit to me and every one else........... I just whanted to let out my anger
Heres some links to all you people who whant to get rid of all there spyware and addware on the computer. For Addware: Ad-aware 6.0 For Spyware: Spybot - Search & Destroy 1.2
OMG!! 30 whole %'s gee whiz! dat means I's slowed down even more??? Damb namit!! I's pissed.

Broken said:
OMG!! 30 whole %'s gee whiz! dat means I's slowed down even more??? Damb namit!! I's pissed.
You're such an asshole.

Keep it up. :thumbsup:

Deez Nutz

I are baboon!
Ad-aware is pussy shit.
www.webroot.com
Webroot spy sweeper is the best for spyware and adware. I never get bothered by it.

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
try a new puter that may help you know you can get a 1gig for like $200.00
insted of that......300mgz pice of shit

ron

Buster of Asses
Anubis485 said:
I want to make that stuff ilageal! or at least i hope some one makes a virus and sends it to all the places spy/adware comes from. so that they finaly stop sending that shit to me and every one else........... I just whanted to let out my anger.
Why not try a real operating system instead of that toy shit from Redmond?

Anubis485

Banned - What an Asshat!
k155 my 455

My comp has 1 GHz CPU and 256 mem with a 30gig hard drive. It isnt bad for the shit that i do but all i was saying is that people should scan there comps cuz i had 2 gigs worth of addware. Now u cant tell me that thats not fucking gay!

Deez Nutz

I are baboon!
Anubis485 said:
My comp has 1 GHz CPU and 256 mem with a 30gig hard drive. It isnt bad for the shit that i do but all i was saying is that people should scan there comps cuz i had 2 gigs worth of addware. Now u cant tell me that thats not fucking gay!
2 gigs of adware? Bull-fucking-shit. Btw your computer sux wang.

tharuz

Bringer of Order
so what the fuck does spyware do?

who monitor this shit? what?

Hypertron

Asshole of the Year
tharuz said:
so what the fuck does spyware do?

who monitor this shit? what?

well spyware radomly scans your computer and sends what it finds back to where the program originated from...just our of couriosity has anyone ever found carnivor on their puter???

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
if your firewall is decent it wont let you download it without you knowing

ron

Buster of Asses
Hypertron said:
well spyware radomly scans your computer and sends what it finds back to where the program originated from...just our of couriosity has anyone ever found carnivor on their puter???
Randomly?

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
youknowthedeal said:
if your firewall is decent it wont let you download it without you knowing
You don't have to download anything, they can be in cookies....

Ahhhhh, there's no place like 127.0.0.1

Deez Nutz

I are baboon!
Norton Internet Security and Anti-virus
Webroot Spy Sweeper

That's all you need. You'll never get hacked, a virus, spyware, anything.

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
Deez Nutz said:
Webroot Spy Sweeper

Boy are you in for a rude awakening....

ron

Buster of Asses
Deez Nutz said:
Webroot Spy Sweeper

Never is a long time and there are a lot of us.

Anubis485

Banned - What an Asshat!
k155 my 455

Deez Nutz said:
2 gigs of adware? Bull-fucking-shit. Btw your computer sux wang.
NO FUCKING SHIT! I WANT TO SMASH MY COMP WITH A BASEBALL BAT
AND YES IT IS POSSIBLE TO GET 2 GIGS OF ADWARE ON YOUR COMP. CUZ THATS HOW MUCH I HAD. TRUST ME IVE BEEN ON THIS COMP I WOULD KNOW