WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Fringe Square and stationary earth ?

MisterFister

There's a very good chance that I don't care.
Interpretation?

I disagree, I know as I'm writing this that the mug of tea to my right exists, even though I cant see it, I know it is there..
Your cup of tea is Plato's chair. You only perceive that cup of tea as a cup of tea because someone told you it was a cup of tea. The knowledge of its cup-of-teaness is completely oblivious to you outside its given label. All mass is, at its heart, apparition.

• 1Like
Reactions: TheRover

TheRover

Mostly_Liquid
You believe it exists. And until you look at it... there is no proof that it exists beyond your belief.
The bacteria on its surface know it exists.

Your cup of tea is Plato's chair. You only perceive that cup of tea as a cup of tea because someone told you it was a cup of tea. The knowledge of its cup-of-teaness is completely oblivious to you outside its given label. All mass is, at its heart, apparition.
Its a damn fine tasting apparition.

MisterFister

There's a very good chance that I don't care.
Its a damn fine tasting apparition.
Finding pleasure from something is only electrical signals being interpreted by your brain. The single electron theory is true. So..."damn fine tasting" doesn't exist. What truly exists is a bump of an electrical field over which you have zero control.

BudVugger

Jergens
Premium
I've changed my mind. I believe it is trapezoidal shaped after recent discoveries that I am going to keep to myself until I can get the proper patents. Do with this information what you will.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
If the earth in indeed flat, then it is an alien megastructure as nature does not create in straight lines. Ever. Sacred geometry will always destroy such theories.

Also, let's try keeping the pooping in this thread to the minimum and try to stay on topic.

• 1I Call Bullshit!
  • 1Like
Reactions: TheRover and BudVugger

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
If the earth was flat, gravity would pull harder on you the closer to the edge of the disc you get. If traveling to the edge, you would eventually be pulled back toward the center.

TheRover

Mostly_Liquid
If the earth was flat, gravity would pull harder on you the closer to the edge of the disc you get. If traveling to the edge, you would eventually be pulled back toward the center.
If the earth was round we would fall off. The edge is the poles and nobody goes there.

its too cold.