WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

St. Mary/ Virgo

#1
I never been to one and i plan on going to one :love: , but I want to know how to get them :confuse: . I know some one in this forum must have fucked a St. Mary. They turn into blonde lesbians from not seeing a dick in years and then the little chance they get to get screwed by a man they do it nice hard and long. AKA: a beautiful hoe :rant: That's the myth anyway, but is it true cause I have a weak game. i'm the shy person who lets girls approach me which is rarely since the invisible rule is that guys approach girls :mad: . St. Mary's are like Virgos. They are so sacred that you can't even fuck them. I mean boys are not even allowed to visit there school unless your the girls father i think. i wonder if the other girls screw the father when the daughter's not looking. Anyhow, what are you supposed to do when your around them so you can fuck them or befriend them, cause i heard they have high standers. Befriend leads to close friends then to very very close friends then to fucking :D
 

Brain Spout

Wizard No More
4,503
102
177
#2
ase21ilander said:
I never been to one and i plan on going to one :love: , but I want to know how to get them :confuse: . I know some one in this forum must have fucked a St. Mary. They turn into blonde lesbians from not seeing a dick in years and then the little chance they get to get screwed by a man they do it nice hard and long. AKA: a beautiful hoe :rant: That's the myth anyway, but is it true cause I have a weak game. i'm the shy person who lets girls approach me which is rarely since the invisible rule is that guys approach girls :mad: . St. Mary's are like Virgos. They are so sacred that you can't even fuck them. I mean boys are not even allowed to visit there school unless your the girls father i think. i wonder if the other girls screw the father when the daughter's not looking. Anyhow, what are you supposed to do when your around them so you can fuck them or befriend them, cause i heard they have high standers. Befriend leads to close friends then to very very close friends then to fucking :D
too many smileys, and you could be clearer. from what i gather you want to fuck some girl at an all girls school, but you're shy so you're hoping that someone will tell you how to do it? one thing that confuses me is that at one point you claim that the girls will hop on any guy because htey rarely see any, but that they also have high standards...
 

BklynCannonball

pffffffffffttttttttttt...
3,452
0
0
#3
WizardlyFriend said:
too many smileys, and you could be clearer. from what i gather you want to fuck some girl at an all girls school, but you're shy so you're hoping that someone will tell you how to do it? one thing that confuses me is that at one point you claim that the girls will hop on any guy because htey rarely see any, but that they also have high standards...
Ahem....WizardlyFriend, it's "high standers".
 

Billybob

Gimmie Pwnies
Premium
929
16
207
#5
I'd say to finish school and work on your "game" before you go for a "virgo"
 
#6
i gues i only have dreams. At least my fantasies are good. Since you want answer my questioned, how do you get rep power? I've never been on a forum that shows rep power.
 

Brain Spout

Wizard No More
4,503
102
177
#7
me said:
rep is an amazing thing. the force is to the star wars universe as the rep is to the internet. an amazing force that consumes us all. some use the rep as a weapon and a tool of destruction, when people do this, they are n00bs, similiar to the sith and many powerful in the rep can feel a disturbance in it. a veteran to the rep knows the ways of the rep. a true veteran only uses the rep when neccesary and realizes that rep is not the only way to resolve a post. they undestand that logical responses help as well. when one is learning the ways of the rep you must not use your emotions when determining to use the rep. for that is the way of the n00b side of the rep. a true rep master gauges the value of a post before deciding to use the rep, if he even decides to use the rep.

those who overuse the rep become weak and their posts begin to deteorate in value and coherency. the vets are selfless, unlike the n00bs. the vet order has some rules that they seam to follow.

1. Never remain dependent on the rep, to do so is to lean towards the n00b side of the rep
2. Never use the rep as a weapon. Doing such is a last resort and even then is looked down upon, to do so is to call upon the n00b side of the rep.
3. Never let passion or emotion take over you when you use the rep, nor let them guide you towards using the rep. N00bs let their emotions guide them when using the rep and this is a bad move.
4. Sometimes the rep does not need to be used, use discretion. If a young rep user apologizes, shows remorse, or in any way the conflict has been resolved the rep does not need to be used.
5. Allways keep morality in tact when using the rep. Never use the rep to do what is considered evil.
6. Vets can exist on the internet because of the rep, but the rep order requires more, it requires loyalty. A vet must never form relationships that may risk the integrity of their rep usage. A vet must always remain loyal to the vet order.
7. Meditation is important in the order, whenever you use the rep in a bad way you must meditate and repent what you have done, to stay away from falling to the n00b side of the rep.
8. Never drink the fruit punch.
9. Never post about a bad experience with the rep. Although the vets are dependent on the rep, they must never feel pain or sorrow because of what has happened as a result of another's rep usage.
10. Never covet the power of mod, or the power of a more powerful vet. To do so leads to anger, jeously, these are things of the n00b and can lead to bad usage of the rep, and complete tainting of a would be vet.

Follow these rules of the vet and one will be on the right path when using the rep.
to get rep people have to give it to you by hitting hte icon in the corner of one of your posts. there is positive rep (short for reputation) and negative rep that can be awarded for a good/bad post.
 

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
26,094
178
0
#8
You should know that girls are evil and to stay far away from them. Us Catholic girls are the worst.
 

BklynCannonball

pffffffffffttttttttttt...
3,452
0
0
#9
dustinzgirl said:
You should know that girls are evil and to stay far away from them. Us Catholic girls are the worst.
...with their tiny little mustaches

Ever heard the song from Frank Zappa? It's on the Joe's Garage album. The first album I ever owned by Zappa. Freakin' Hilarious.