WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Stage Hogs

magnolia

Postaholic
4,093
59
112
#1
I hate stage hogs. U know, the ppl who always change the topic to themselves. I can do it sometimes, but I usually catch it and try to turn it back to where it should be. But that just bothers me. We start out talking about me and then, oh and i bla bla bla bla bla. :mad:
 

Seije

The Stranger Returns...
889
0
0
#3
so i was watching anime today and...

oops sorry




i'm just kidding, Sorry..... :( god that was cruel...time to ran into the wall

btw..how's yer finger?
 

magnolia

Postaholic
4,093
59
112
#4
Seije said:
so i was watching anime today and...

oops sorry




i'm just kidding, Sorry..... :( god that was cruel...time to ran into the wall

btw..how's yer finger?
It hurts. But it's still in a splint, so I guess it's all good since I can't move it. :p
 

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
3,192
0
36
#5
magnolia said:
It hurts. But it's still in a splint, so I guess it's all good since I can't move it. :p
what did ya do to your finger
 
11,052
398
382
#6
magnolia said:
It hurts. But it's still in a splint, so I guess it's all good since I can't move it. :p
what the hell happened this time? :)
 

magnolia

Postaholic
4,093
59
112
#7
well, this is a bit off topic here, but I'm gadda be asked a bit and i may as well tell everyone all at once.

I was at work and i was sliding the rack with silverwear down the counter when I saw one of the servers getting a rack of glasses out of the corner of my eye. I grabbed the silverwear rack to stop it, but unfortunately my hand landed on the kives. So my finger got slashed righ on the part where it bends on the undernieth side. To help it heal faster i have it in a splint so that it doesn't move and re-open so much.
 
11,052
398
382
#8
magnolia said:
well, this is a bit off topic here, but I'm gadda be asked a bit and i may as well tell everyone all at once.

I was at work and i was sliding the rack with silverwear down the counter when I saw one of the servers getting a rack of glasses out of the corner of my eye. I grabbed the silverwear rack to stop it, but unfortunately my hand landed on the kives. So my finger got slashed righ on the part where it bends on the undernieth side. To help it heal faster i have it in a splint so that it doesn't move and re-open so much.
:hug2:
 

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
4,674
16
0
#9
aww 8hugs ya mag* tell them to get fucked
 

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
16,850
3,348
487
#10
I was hoping for something interesting like a masturbation incident
 

magnolia

Postaholic
4,093
59
112
#11
MaxPower said:
I was hoping for something interesting like a masturbation incident
Sorry to dissapoint ya once again Max. But I just had to vent that. Some gal in class takes up the whole fucking 3.5 hrs. with, my daughter this, my son that, bla fuckin bla. If u want help from the psych professor, then go to her after class or go get a therapist. Don't waste good class time that ppl are PAYING THROUGH THE NOSE FOR with ur stupid issues and poor mothering. Well, maybe not poor, but sheesh. Get ur advice elsewhere. Hehe. Ppl actually leave the room when she starts talking. It's that bad.