Stair Way To Heaven - Backwords

FuzzMeister

Teh SUx
Yesterday I just remebered that my friend played a song a long time ago called "Stairway To Heaven".
Its by Led Zeppelin.
My friend showed me "Stairway To Heaven" backwards.
It made out some santaic messages.
I dont know how this happened, I dont know if Led Zeppelin was givin evil powers to make santanic message to come up when played "Stairway To Heaven" backwords.
The lyrics to the backwords version of "Stairway To Heaven" is :

' Oh heres to my sweet Satan. The one whose little path would make me sad, whos power is satan. He'll give us those with him 666, there was a little toolshed where he made us suffer, sad Satan.'

Yea wow that is very fucked up.
Many songs have a message to it if you make it backwords

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Step away from the bong....Step the fuck away from the bong!

I hope "a long time ago" was'nt four years ago,when you were ten.
Kidding aside. I love the Zep,and im sure "The Calling" to The Devil,or whatever was unintentionable.
(although,I have'nt heard it backwards)

ReiMeishin

Dreaming to live
*sings*
And as we wind on down down the road.
Our shadows taller than our souls.
There walks a lady we all know.
Who shines white light and wants to show.
That everything still turns to gold.
And if you listen very hard,
The tune will come to you at last.
Where all are one and one are all.
To be a rock and not to roll.
And she's buying a stairway to heaven.

magnolia

Postaholic
Man, the more i listen to that the more i hear. But u should listen to the Britney Spears one. I always knew she was a slut. hehe. And the Pink Floyd one is really easy to hear the first time. Fun fun fun.

FuzzMeister

Teh SUx
You know that song Queen - Another one bites the dust.
In reverse he says "Its fun to smoke marijuanna."
LOL I got it from the usenet site.
I tryed recording my self on the sound recorder.
It sounded almost as accurate it is on the song. :lol:

tzedek

Original Member
the pink floyd one is backwards masked on purpose. I remember that the marilyn manson song "tourniquet" had that on it too. now im going to go find out what it says.

Skorch

Destroyer of worlds
I heard about some of this stuff before (and have seen all these sites), but it's mostly all just based on a psychological phenomenon of suggestivity and expectance. Basically, it's just a coincidence, and in most cases you won't even hear the so-called hidden message until you are told about it. Then, once you're expecting it and listening for it, you'll hear it even if it wasn't intentionally put in there. Of course by now some songs do do this on purpose (I'm not sure which one's this applies to now), but most of them are just by chance.

My question is who actually listened to all these records backwards in the first place, looking for this shit?

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
ReiMeishin said:
*sings*

And if you listen very hard,
I tried to listen very hard, but I could only listen a little hard perhaps I missed something. ROFL~ WTF ever