WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Star Wars junkies?

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
I know there are a few of you here, in the closet maybe but I know your here! Im lookin forward to episode III with great anticipation due to the lack of greatness the last two have had!

Having said this what the fuck is the deal with the hardcore Star Wars Junkies?? Is your life so pathetic and incomplete that you gotta latch on to some one else's imagination and make it your own?? Do it for the kids on halloween is one thing.

Example A.

But as an adult it's fucking lame! I consider myself a fan like all hell but would I go out in public dressed like this,

NO! But this little bogger is cute as hell!

So is any one else looking forward to seein this one! Will you brave the lines opening weekend??

I'll see it the second or third week at a matinee with my son, who happens to be 8 and hyped like all hell!

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
I don't know about that... I think it would be pretty sweet to go in to work and walk up to the CEO as Boba Fett. Granted you'd need a coworker to say "No disintegration" at the appropriate time. :D

tzedek

Original Member
I have a prediction, we will find out in episode 3 that palpatine impregnated anakin's mother.

screwy

BIG BLACK DICKS
I fucking hate Star Wars fanboys. Only Star Wars weddings are acceptable. I LOVE YOU HONEY-COCK!

LiberatioN

Trance Addict
I enjoy the Star Wars series but I definitely wouldnt consider myself an addict. It's just a frikken movie series people...it's not real life. lol

"It looks more like 'Attack of the Nerds'. Excuse me sir, does you mother know you're here?" - Triumph

STARWARS.

Neelix = FUN

Can't wait for Gollum to pick up his crossbow again.

Fucking.geeks

rotflmao?dont.think.so

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
I have never seen a star wars movie and I never will. I refuse to be part of something so fucking stupid and dumb! :mad:

JLXC

WTF's Official Conspiracy Fanatic
Premium
ChilianFuckFace said:
I have never seen a star wars movie and I never will. I refuse to be part of something so fucking stupid and dumb! :mad:
If this is true, your life is a sadder place because of your stubborness.

To the original poster, I agree mostly. Some people take it too far. I don't own more than a star wars mug and I think there's an action firgure somewhere, but I love the series. You have to realize that some people think THIS reality is a horrible piece of shit, so they latch onto anything to try to get some sanity. YMMV

Brain Spout

Wizard No More
i have been reluctant to post because i am a huge "star wars junkie". i own the movies, got some action figures (but in my defense, i obtained most of these when i was a little kid). i even have probably around 500-1000 of the card game cards. i picked those up when i was playing soem of my other nerdy card games and decided to play star wars since i was a fan. ive seen all the movies released so far. my favorite movie is "Empire Strikes Back". I love that movie. return of the jedi is good, but the scene where luke rescues his scampily clothed sister still doesn't have a good vibe with me. in terms of the new movies i dont like the first one all that much. the pod racer scene took up a huge part of the movie and all it did in my opinion was say: "ooh, ooh, look we learned how ot use special effects!!!". i hate jar jar, that guy should die. the second movie was alright, yoda fighting = hilarious. i have also seen the clone wars cartoon on cartoon network. if i searched the internet i would probably find some nerd somewhere bitching how its lucas selling out or some crap, but i don't think so, it was good!

in terms of will i go in costume to the primiere chances are slim. i want to, but i dont have a good costume assembled and im not sure if im going with any of my hardcore star wars friends.

http://atomfilms.shockwave.com/af/content/gangsta_rap

probably been posted before, but that is one of the funniest and most addictive music video flash ive ever seen (up there wiht taters)

tzedek said:
go play some more genesis
:rotflmao:

Fuckin A. :thumbsup:

I'm a Star Wars fan. When I was younger, I had all the action figures. I'm looking forward to the last one. Hopefully it's not gonna let me down, like the first two did.

Descent

Hella Constipated
ADHD said:
You must have a very short attention span/memory...
Yes indeed, I have ADHD.

Actually, the real reason is because I have never liked Star Wars. Never could put my finger on it :confused:.

Billybob

Gimmie Pwnies
Premium
I got a star-war junkie all pissed when I said
"Does captin picard really die in this one?"
He got so pissed at me. He yelled at me like I insulted his mother.

Brain Spout

Wizard No More
i heard rumor that the ending looks like a reference to george bush and is strongly against. i hope this isnt true, not because i like george bush, but because i think that if star wars gets into politics it will change it negatively

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
tzedek said:
I have a prediction, we will find out in episode 3 that palpatine impregnated anakin's mother.

well, that would kind of go against the whole phrophecy thing wouldn't it?

tzedek

Original Member
HavokChylde said:
:rotflmao:

Fuckin A. :thumbsup:

I'm a Star Wars fan. When I was younger, I had all the action figures. I'm looking forward to the last one. Hopefully it's not gonna let me down, like the first two did.
the other two did kinda suck :thumbsdn: this one is going to be awesome though.