WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

stare at the screen for hours

Status
Not open for further replies.
2,419
0
200
#1
There is nothing left for me, I have trashed this little shitplace up and burned it to the ground.

While I was away this weekend, drinking, fucking and doing drugs, you sad sexless losers managed to post not even one worhty thread.

You insecure bastards are nothing without your rolemodel. You can't do shit on your own.

Without having someone like me pointing the way, you simple stare at the screen for hours waiting for something to finally happen.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
keep it up!​
 

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
16,949
3,376
487
#2
We just sit here hitting "F5" going "Nope, no johnny yet".
Then masturbate some more, to pass the time.
 
10,772
55
253
#3
MaxPower said:
We just sit here hitting "F5" going "Nope, no johnny yet".
Then masturbate some more, to pass the time.

F5, F5, F5, F5, F5, F5, F5......and......


Bam! Another fantastic Johnny Kuntz thread.


Now I can finally put the lotion away.




Fuck these bastards who posted shit this weekend.
 
2,419
0
200
#5
All the little fucks like gayfuckt, p69, evilghoul, gay_sex_machine, jangleslut are to scared to post in B&T :thumbsup: I've hurt there feelings a little to much
 

blah

Tenderony
432
0
0
#6
I spend my time in the Arcade, my dick overheated after my friday night jerk session. What lotion is that Havok ? I might need me some for next weekend :rolleyes:
 

Jung

???
Premium
13,997
1,405
487
#7
johnny kuntz said:
All the little fucks like gayfuckt, p69, evilghoul, gay_sex_machine, jangleslut are to scared to post in B&T :thumbsup: I've hurt there feelings a little to much
ALT-F4 you're life.

btw, i'm just joking. I don't really care what you post, as i normally just ignore it.
 
2,419
0
200
#9
junglizm said:
btw, i'm just joking. I don't really care what you post, as i normally just ignore it.
and stil you managed too post in my thread..

 

ODDDLY

West Coast Birth Life
506
0
0
#10
johnny kuntz said:
There is nothing left for me, I have trashed this little shitplace up and burned it to the ground.

While I was away this weekend, drinking, fucking and doing drugs, you sad sexless losers managed to post not even one worhty thread.

You insecure bastards are nothing without your rolemodel. You can't do shit on your own.

Without having someone like me pointing the way, you simple stare at the screen for hours waiting for something to finally happen.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
keep it up!​
How did you know?
 

ODDDLY

West Coast Birth Life
506
0
0
#12
Being called stupid by a guy that comes up with one liners such as:

johnny kuntz said:
Atleast that was what his mother told me the other night..
dosn't mean a whole lot. Your opinion is useless, so why don't you go ahead and call me more names so I can get a nice chuckle?
 
2,419
0
200
#13
Dogbert said:
Being called stupid by a guy that comes up with one liners such as:
dosn't mean a whole lot. Your opinion is useless, so why don't you go ahead and call me more names so I can get a nice chuckle?
I don't want to hurt your feelings, dude :thumbsup: now stop crying
 

ODDDLY

West Coast Birth Life
506
0
0
#14
Haha! Hurt feelings? By a guy online? No... it sounds like somebody is scared.........
 
2,419
0
200
#15
Dogbert said:
Haha! Hurt feelings? By a guy online? No... it sounds like somebody is scared.........
dude, thanks for keeping this thread going :thumbsup:
 

ODDDLY

West Coast Birth Life
506
0
0
#16
Dude, thanks for being such an easy target. :thumbsup:
 

blah

Tenderony
432
0
0
#18
Hehe, that Dogbreath guy reminds me of Illuminati ;) not a clue he is getting owned everytime he speaks, and by Johnny no less, hahahaHAHAhahaHAHAHahaHA! :p
 
2,419
0
200
#19
blah said:
Hehe, that Dogbreath guy reminds me of Illuminati ;) not a clue he is getting owned everytime he speaks, and by Johnny no less, hahahaHAHAhahaHAHAHahaHA! :p
:p how's Illuminati? stil recovering?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.