WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Starfish

TheRover

Mostly_Liquid
Last night I couldn’t sleep, I went down a rabbit hole of all the strange and wonderful and awful shit in the universe...

on YouTube..

perpetual motion, the antikythera machine, the book of Enoch, Mai Zedong, Starfish, Sea urchins, prehistoric giant fucking snakes. the Potsdam giants, Praying Mantis, finding out that Daniel was the bully in karate kid, ant colony’s, SoKushinbutsu, the sacred band of Thebes, Spartans, the filthy thirteen, WW1 pals battalions, Solar Storms, molten glass rain, Manny Pacquiao, the Black Death. The list goes on.

I just want you all to know that life is scary and I’m scared.

Last edited:

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
If you really don't want to sleep, investigate the theory of a Vacuum Metastability Event. Like Thanos took a bunch of meth and mixed it with steroids. Then did the snap

• 1Like
Reactions: TheRover

TheRover

Mostly_Liquid
If you really don't want to sleep, investigate the theory of a Vacuum Metastability Event. Like Thanos took a bunch of meth and mixed it with steroids. Then did the snap
Thanks for your explanation, I just tried watching a couple of videos and way too much science jargon for me, it makes me think of that Einstein quote of explaining something simply.

• 1Like
Reactions: MaxPower