WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Start a rumor about the person above you.

thatisbull.com

I lika do da cha, cha
Someone posts a rumor about me, then the next person posts a rumor about them, and so on.

Don't try to be a smartass though. Posting "i heer tahtisbul.com starst crap threds" is unoriginal and makes you look like a dumbass.

Sorry if this has been done before.

Jung

???
Premium
I heard that ParticusRex is secretly thatisbull's gay interweb lover.

Jung

???
Premium
MaxPower said:
Jung, was the Lead software engineer, behind IE 5.5 :p
Insider information:
IE 5.5 was a huge practical joke; all you tards that got viruses and spyware got pranked! Ahahaha!

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
Jung eats little monkey babies in his scrambled eggs. He thinks it's an aphrodesiac. Silly Jung.

BrIONwoshMunky

Staff
Pattius stalks elementary school students, and then gives them candy in exchange for sexual favors including oral, anal, and mastubatory pleasure.

BrIONwoshMunky

Staff
Pattius Rex has had to go to counciling after he found out his mom was giving genital warts to unsuspecting men she met on the local street corner.

JLXC

WTF's Official Conspiracy Fanatic
Premium
PatticusRex has secret feelings for BrIONwoshMunky.

Insanitee

I know where you live!
I KNOW Patticus Rex can't get it up unless his 1980's mint chewbacca original is right next to him in bed!

Brazen

BAD, BOLD, BRAZEN
Insanitee is Micheal Jacksons Personal play thing.