WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Movies StarWars III: Revenge of the Sith

Woodreaux

Original Dicksman
A thread like this is way overdue. Share your thoughts about this one and what are you going to do once it's over?

looks to me like lucas went WAY over board on the CGI. but that girl dies :thumbsup:
what am i gonna do when it's over? i'm gonna go find another science fiction series to watch.

PatticusRex

Powdered Toast Man
I just hope it doesn't suck like 1 and 2 did. Apparently it is the most violent one yet...The trailers seemed pretty badass. I hope it turns out good :thumbsup:

Jung

???
Premium
I too am eagerly awaiting this movie. Personally though , I'm open to all the CG that Lucas wants to include.

Also, if you're not worried about spoilers, here are a LOT of screen caps. I could've swore I posted this here already, but a quick search said otherwise. One caveat though, there are a LOT of images and this page may temporarily hang up your browser, so be fore warned. Click here for heavy spoilers.

Here's a little teaser:
IMAGE MISSING

Woodreaux

Original Dicksman
This movie is going to be the shit!!!! Not only will have to be very violent, but it will probably be, by far, the longest. There's a lot of material to cover. It will be very depressing once it is over... another great saga closed. I'll need a new story look forward to installments of.

switch_scribe

dolor ex fides
I'm looking forward to it, but I'm also terrified that it's going to blow month-dead elephants. Trailer looks good though. I think after this, I'm going back to the books for my star wars fix.

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
im gonna go see it.......and i wont be camping a month and a half ahead of time lol

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
They'll just find a way to market yet another Prequel Trilogy...

Black Hole Wars?

Star Peace?

Jarilith

Tenderony
I *want* to look forward to it, but since that overgrown ewok love child went completely fucking money hungry and forgot to put any thought towards the creativity or continuity of his films, but has 18 fucking pod racer games, and has the gall to feature a rat fuck little skid mark creature like jar jar binks in Episode 1, a major part of my inner child just asphyxiated and turned purple, souring the whole fucking star wars franchise for me.....

not that I am bitter or anything.....

Oh, wait, yes I am.

Woodreaux

Original Dicksman
I agree Jarilith, Jar-Jar suXX ballz. Don't the similarity of his and your names bother you, too? Look on the bright side: maybe he'll get killed in this one! Chewbakka might yank his head off!

Rurrouni

Shinsengumi
Aren't they making Eps 7,8, and 9 after this? I'd rather wait for those then this current movie >_>. Everyone pretty much knows most of what's going to happen in this movie, overall I want totally new things that are completely unpredictable so that's why I want to wait till they start the 3rd triligoy.

Brain Spout

Wizard No More
Magic Hobo said:
George Lucas plans to begin work on the sequel trilogy in 2014. Really.

Best Star Wars Site

Anyhow, ROTS is now my 3rd favourite Star Wars Movie. It was just so sad; it was the prequel everybody wanted.
it was pretty good i agree, but empire is always my favorite. i heard he was making 7, 8, and 9 as well, but i didnt know a date. he was going to make them before 1, 2, and 3 i heard, but decided to make these first. i dont know a lot about 7, 8, and 9, but i know it is about the rebuilding of the jedi since luke is the only one at the end of 6. leia and han get married and their children late become jedi because han and leia both have the potential to use the force.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
WizardlyFriend said:
it was pretty good i agree, but empire is always my favorite. i heard he was making 7, 8, and 9 as well, but i didnt know a date. he was going to make them before 1, 2, and 3 i heard, but decided to make these first. i dont know a lot about 7, 8, and 9, but i know it is about the rebuilding of the jedi since luke is the only one at the end of 6. leia and han get married and their children late become jedi because han and leia both have the potential to use the force.
Leia and han have twins, Luke rebuilds the Jedi, that about sums up the last three. I think thier twins are as powerful as luke, if I remember the books correctly. Luke learns to control his anger.

Anyways, in Sith, wow. I mean, if you are a die-hard star wars fan (like, uh, me) you will be blown away. There are no mistakes made, the last episode flows perfectly into episode four. It is just, beautiful. I almost cried. Yoda is one bad ass mother!

Jung

???
Premium
Magic Hobo said:
George Lucas plans to begin work on the sequel trilogy in 2014. Really.
Where did you get this information from? Lucas himself said on 60 Minutes that this was the last Star Wars movie. I seriously doubt there will be any more movies; the remaining story isn't even that interesting. I doubt most people would watch a movie about it.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
junglizm said:
Where did you get this information from? Lucas himself said on 60 Minutes that this was the last Star Wars movie. I seriously doubt there will be any more movies; the remaining story isn't even that interesting. I doubt most people would watch a movie about it.

Agreed.

Billybob

Gimmie Pwnies
Premium
junglizm said:
Tell tht to the sweaty fan-boys living in their mother's basement buying george Lucas' pubes on ebay for 1000 dollars, having no friends, wiating for ROTS by sitting outside the theatre weeks before it comes out, the only time they've been outside in the past year. They would just soak up any star wars thrown at them, even if it sucked.