WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

STD's

a buddy of mine calls me the other day, asking if i knew what genetal warts were. i answer ya i've heard of them why? he explains that him and his GF just got back together and apparently she got them during their time apart. so hes askin me how he should know if he got them. how the hell should i know! i was like, ummmm do you see and warts ON YOUR DICK! moron. hehehe not that i know that part for sure. maybe men can be carriers and not accually have the symptoms. anyhoo. warts, whos had them, saw them and know what they look like on girls on guys. this thread is gonna get messy.

Havent seen them, and not intrested. They seem gross, and it would suck to have it.

urbestbet

Clitpickle
im pretty sure symptoms for genital warts would eventually show up on a guy. tell him to be smart and keep his pecker wrapped away in his jeans. why would you sleep with a girl that has warts - i just dont understand. tell him to google genital warts im sure he can find a lot of fun needed information. oh yeah and tell him some chick from new york thinks he is an absolute idiot.

~icka
i was acciently logged into my b/f's account.

i was wondering why you signed it. well i';ve never seen them before, but i'm thinkin even on the girl he should have noticed. its his GF they broke up for a small bit then git back together. he didn't think it was necessary. they've been together forever. who knew she had it in her!

icka

fuckoffanddiekthx!
sluts the bunches of them

breakology

Kiss my Converse
bnccoder said:
I hate to tell you this, but that is the same link I posted.
OK, so I can puke twice ... lol ... you just posted before I refreshed the page, I had the reply box open. :p

Sektor

Particinator
Never had it, never seen it, don't ever want to see it, and those links burn my eyes.

icka

fuckoffanddiekthx!
those links make me giggle does that make me a warped person

LiberatioN

Trance Addict
Not really, some are kinda funny. Some of those are so bad it's like a pipe cleaner or something...jee ross!

bnccoder

Postaholic
It's also called HPV. One of my old g/fs has(d) it. Once I found out that she did, I wouldn't go near it with a 10 foot pole. She said that it went away, but from what I've read on it that's not possible.

magnolia

Postaholic
ewie. and I already felt like puking before I saw that. shock-a-nar-nar!

That was the nastiest fucking thing I've ever seen. :bolt: :sickpuke:

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
Sektor said:
Never had it, never seen it, don't ever want to see it, and those links burn my eyes.
could be syphilis.....

gurlgonewild

Was machen Sie?
men are mostly carriers (most that have it aren't aware), something ridiculously high like one in three women have it, and it's not curable. also, woman can get warts from other things...not for sure but don't remember much more.

tell your friend to visit a dr and get tested if he really wants to know.