WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Steelers Own

NINE225

The one, The only
Who else agrees with me that the steelers own the whole fucking league!!!
PLEASE reply i need to know how many more of you are out there.

NINE225

The one, The only
no way

dude you must be kidding because if you are serious i will go kill myself... :gun: :(

RxBitch

Equal opportunity annoyer
Forever and always, Pittsburgh Sucks

Fuck the Steelers and the whole fucking city of Pittsburgh. Every sports team in that God forsaken hell hole is black and gold because you people are so stupid you can't match up different colors to different teams. The classic "Garanimals" of professional sports. Why do you only put a logo on one side of your helmet anyway? WTF with that? Can't wait until the Steelers get punked in the playoffs.

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
NINE225 said:
NOPE!! Im on the CHARGERS band wagon this year!!!!

Pitts is perdy damn good this year! But Rothyberger's gonna learn a thing or 2 when they get shut down in the playoffs! He may be the real deal,but can he deliver when it matters the most??? I say no, but I've been known to be wrong!

bsghetto

Fresh Meat
HERE WE GO STEELERS HERE WE GO, HEY PATSIES ITS PAYBACK FOR 2001 BABY...NO FEAR THIS ISINT THE COLTS SOFT WR's HAW HAW HAW..PS: colts should stick to arena play! pathedic!!!1

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
bsghetto said:
HERE WE GO STEELERS HERE WE GO, HEY PATSIES ITS PAYBACK FOR 2001 BABY...NO FEAR THIS ISINT THE COLTS SOFT WR's HAW HAW HAW..PS: colts should stick to arena play! pathedic!!!1
Rothy gonna have a bad bad with the patties! He gonna throw a few costly pics and Tommy gonna tear em apart! Im not a patriots fan but I know an ass kickin when I see one!

Lots of rookie mistakes in this one!

DanGeo23

Resident Conservative
Dougie Brien gave the Steelers a present... maybe he'll become the Jets fan's Bill Buckner...

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
NINE225 said:
dude you must be kidding because if you are serious i will go kill myself... :gun: :(
I am serious. I hope not to see you again around here.

NINE225 said:
I think the Steelers are going to win. I never saw the Browns win anything.

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
Though I want the Steelers to win, I have a funny feeling that the Pats are going to take it, as well as the Eagles.

RxBitch

Equal opportunity annoyer
Patriots own Steelers

The Pittsburgh Steelers will NEVER get their "one for the thumb". Why? Because they have their thumb up their collective asses.

tzedek

Original Member
NINE225 said:
no

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
Well we know the verdict now...the Pats and the Eagles. Damn I want the fuckin Eagles to win.

LiberatioN

Trance Addict
as much as i hate them, i hate the patriots more.

soar eagles, soar.

sigh*....