WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

stepbrother

i_love_life

16/f/ca!!!1 omg!!1!!@!1
Okeeey lets see.

Well i moved into his house last december and we share a room, everything was okay we each shared a half and never really bothered me. but about a month ago i found him rummaging through my CD collection taking my CD's and etc. to his dads house (hostile territory). on top of that, he wont let me play my music when hes in the room, he unplugs my stereo and puts it across the room and filles up the desk and starts painting his "warhammer 40000" action figures so he can duel his friends or w/e. i go to the mall to get some clothes and i have to follow him after i shop, he takes me to this hobby place called air traffic...i have to sit there for 40 minutes watching the employee at the register battle his friend in magic and talk to my stepbrother about "sweet" new warhammer 40000 merchandise they just got in.

then i catch him stealing my aol buddy list and talking to people under my sn :mad:

</rant off>

ReiMeishin

Dreaming to live
Okay, this motherfucker needs his ass kicked. Lock up everything that belongs to you, mix his paints together, bend his magic cards (even though magic isn't that bad), steal money equal to the value of his CD's, and when he comes to you asking about this, tell him you have no clue what happened, and that it must be karma.

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
Yeah, lock up everything you have, and steal some of his shit. Thats what I would do.

Tylerc

#1 DDR Player
Just kick him in the balls and tell him to leave your shit alone.

I guarantee that will work.

i_love_life

16/f/ca!!!1 omg!!1!!@!1
Real men don't kick in the balls. hes the same age as me so in school i would never hear the end of it.

Tylerc

#1 DDR Player
Ah, well, do what everyone else suggested then.

Razine

Chaotic Smacktard
sounds like a super dork/asshole to me. beat the fuck out of him or catch him on tape stealin your shyt, that should work