WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

stepmoms a skank-ass-whore

my stepmom is a bitch. you've all heard it b4, but not like this.
she said to get a size 14 when its actually a 3.
we all had wondered why her mom was so skinny and then had a "stroke", went into a coma, and died.
you-know-who was slipping her laxatives to lose weight and i guess got a little carried away.
she mentioned to me my dads cancer was hereditary and then to forget i just heard it.
she didn't give my dad all of his medicine thinking it might be too strong and would take some for herself to empty and refill the bottles on time so the doctors wouldn't have any suspision.
at my dads funeral she had an open casket grand funeral and he wanted something small.
she scattered the ashes to where he wanted them but saved some and spred parts of my dad to places he didn't want to be.
she was sleeping with my dads best friend 1 month b4 he died.
i guess she didn't love my dad very much, just wanted money, cuz 3 months after he passed my stepmom and my dad's best friend got married.
they wanted a small ceremony so invited me only after they found out i was moving to a different state with my mom.
some of my dads clothes she gave to her brother wear as a joke. ha ha ha.
all the stuff left in the will she took and could go to jail for it but she wont.
she never gets in trouble for anything.
she just cruises thru life killing ppl (if ur counting there's two-grama and dad), and taking their money. wow! thats impressive mary. be proud of yourself. you selfish, killing, lying, stealing, embarassing, pretending to be wholesome bitch. i could go on but its past my bedtime.
I HATE YOU MARY VOS/O'BRIEN WHATEVER THE HELL YOUR NAME IS NOW!

Omg...........

Unbelieveable that is.. the most cruel thing ever she should be sued and have her ass thrown in jail because she killed some people and as long as you have proof then your fine. But seriously that is the most disrespectfull thing ever. That joke your step moms best friend did was completely stupid. I feel sorry that your dad didint know she was going to kill him. But what about your dads best friend did he knew that was going to happen because if he did he can get his ass in jail to.

Cutter

College Punk
thats shitty ass shit, fuck that hoe. put some rat poisen in her tea

dbmott

That's not guacamole!!!
Ok the Rat Poison is an EXTREMELY GOOD IDEA, it has merit, I'm not kidding. Take an entire can of lysol, rat poison, tilex, rotten eggs and expired chicken and expired milk and... dog shit, and put it in whatever shes eating or drinking. Thats horrible what she did, I am really sorry :( .

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Dag...

I feel for you. I've never lost anybody but my cousin.

no fucking kidding

my real mom thought it would be a good idea if i moved with her 2 states away for eight grade. right thats going to help. lose all my friends(i was in seventh grade this fall ill be a freshman). and never ever again talk to the relatives. my nice uncle came from ca down to mn this summer and we drove over to the house the bitch now owns. we were going to tp and egg it but we didn't want to waste any of our energy (instead and went to the mall of america.) the house is ugly as hell! ha ha ha! i saw inside once and she said she was going to be generous and when i went to visit her i could stay in the basement! oh goody! but now im back in mn and im going to move in with my friend in mt. im so fed up with this fucking family! i want to run away from them but i still have to be on my uncle's(mean uncle) good side cuz he has the power of the will and could spend my money whenever he wanted and it would still be legal! omg! WTF?!!! is there a lawyer out there? can i get this family arrested? please! holy shit im getting a migraine!

Tylerc

#1 DDR Player
Yeah, or kill her with an icicle, that way when it melts there are no fingerprints, and there is no evidence....;)

cheerup.emokid said:
im so fed up with this fucking family! i want to run away from them but i still have to be on my uncle's(mean uncle) good side cuz he has the power of the will and could spend my money whenever he wanted and it would still be legal! omg!
First of all, what family? Leave them if you can. Have you told anyone this at all? Counselor, friend, or anyone else? You need to do something about this. Take action- I know its hard but you have to. Believe it or not you do have some power over the will. also, you are being kind of vague. You need to write down all that you believe to be true in detail so that you have a record of it.

actingsmylife

Loving Person
i'm so sorry

I'm really sorry that you feel this way, and i'm sorry that she has done those things, but remember, God will take care of her, you just keep your head held high

Signify

Particinator
actingsmylife said:
I'm really sorry that you feel this way, and i'm sorry that she has done those things, but remember, God will take care of her, you just keep your head held high

I am sorry but you cant expect god to do everything for you. Take action and stand up for yourself as r butler said. if god hasnt helped you thus far, dont expect any in the future

hmmmm. that looks really bad now that i look at it. i guess people need somthing to believe in.

dude that lady is one fucked up bitch...so sorry to hear she did all that shit to you.I hope you find some way to get back at her for all that.I havent lost a parent but i have lost a brother so I kind of know what your going through.but that is some messed up disrespectful/selfish shit....i hope you get her ass in jail.

evilghoul

Eee-Ook Gow
Omg

WHAT A FUCKER!!! IF I WERE YOU I'D REPORT HER TO THE POLIZE!!! THEY BUST CAP IN HER HEAD :gun: :gun: :gun: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: