WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Stereotypists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude, I'm fucking tired of all these damn stereotypists. They all say the same shit, and, personally, I'm getting fucking tired of it. All it is is, "That teenager is such a bad kid because he's a teen." Blah blah blah blah. They're all unoriginal morons.

Yeah, if you don't get it, then...you're a moron...

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Awaken said:
Dude, I'm fucking tired of all these damn stereotypists. They all say the same shit, and, personally, I'm getting fucking tired of it. All it is is, "That teenager is such a bad kid because he's a teen." Blah blah blah blah. They're all unoriginal morons.

Yeah, if you don't get it, then...you're a moron...
Heh, That's obsurd! Everyone knows it's only the ones with Long hair that listen to that Heavy Metal Music!

Fucking pot-head Derelicts!

Pffft!

MaxPower said:
Heh, That's obsurd! Everyone knows it's only the ones with Long hair that listen to that Heavy Metal Music!

Fucking pot-head Derelicts!

Pffft!
But dude, they're ALL like that. Fucking pot smoking n00bz...

just cause his singing sucked that doesn't make him stupid....

but i was being sarcastic. i know some pretty stupid asians. like...REALLY...stupid...

dull_bullet said:
just cause his singing sucked that doesn't make him stupid....

but i was being sarcastic. i know some pretty stupid asians. like...REALLY...stupid...
Ridiculous. They're all smart. When was the last time you saw a stupid asian? I haven't seen any. All of these real asians are smart. They also watch less than half an hour of television a day.

Noob

Banned - What an Asshat!
dull_bullet said:
lets not forget that ALL asians are smart!

Let's not forget their tiny penises.

jamesp

In Memory...
A bubbly thigh said:
Let's not forget their tiny penises.
so i guess that makes us all even.

Asians are smart but have tiny winkies.
Black guys have huge penises, but small brains.
Native Americans are cool, but they whine about wrongs done hundreds of years ago.
Whites guys.....wait.......we're the minorities now!

J/K please dont hunt me down and kill me.....

All you linux fans are the same. Obsessed with penguins and think you just have to put one in your avatar. tsk

Infidel

The Militia
I'll stereotype if I want to. Most of the time, its accurate.

Many adults think teens are dipshits b/c:

A) You haven't lived as long as them.
B) You haven't the knowledge of age and the lessons learned from making mistakes.
C) You have not GROWN UP YET, and thus, are not as mature as an adult.

Fucking get over it and relish the time when you are older and can do that to younger kids.

Infidel said:
I'll stereotype if I want to. Most of the time, its accurate.

Many adults think teens are dipshits b/c:

A) You haven't lived as long as them.
B) You haven't the knowledge of age and the lessons learned from making mistakes.
C) You have not GROWN UP YET, and thus, are not as mature as an adult.

Fucking get over it and relish the time when you are older and can do that to younger kids.
You n00bz are all the same. You just don't get anything. Not "many adults" it's "all adults" stereotype. Come on...

Infidel

The Militia
Awaken said:
You n00bz are all the same. You just don't get anything. Not "many adults" it's "all adults" stereotype. Come on...
Stop using that fuckwit chat/game speak.'

If its all adults, then all the adults are right.

Develop a thick skin and harder ego.

wtf are you saying? That all of us who play games or go on chat use 1337 speak? Or are you just saying that I'm 1337 along with all the others who go on chat and play games?

Infidel

The Militia
Awaken said:
wtf are you saying? That all of us who play games or go on chat use 1337 speak? Or are you just saying that I'm 1337 along with all the others who go on chat and play games?
No, you ignoramous, I am saying stop using that, its a pain in the ass to translate it.

Besides, it looks so retarded.

So...what you're saying is that all people who use that method of saying things are "ignoramous"'es?

Or are you saying that we're all retarded?

Do you not get this thread?

Jung

???
Premium
Awaken said:
You're a "n00b" in every aspect...

Infidel

The Militia
Awaken said:
So...what you're saying is that all people who use that method of saying things are "ignoramous"'es?

Or are you saying that we're all retarded?

Do you not get this thread?
I understand the thread, unless there is some twisted meaning.

I said 'YOU', a definite, not indefinite term.

Status
Not open for further replies.