WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

STFU Decent!

Has Decent actually been LAID?

• Hell yeah! Decent's BIG PIMPIN!

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Still strokin!!

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Ill pity fuck him, he needs deflowering!

• I'll donate cash for a FLESH LIGHT!

• or giva a donation for a hooker! (crack ho not call girl)

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • He's Fuckin' Asian Taters

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
Give it up all ready!! Quit with the sex threads!
Why must you go on and on about the ass you ain't gettin?? The first thread was maybe a little funny but now it's gone too far!! Im gonna go out on a limb here, but I think your all :bs:. Any one who gettin tang doesn't go on with two fuckin threads tryning to disprove the fact that he (you) have still not been deflowered!

So Im gonna ask the ladies for a pity fuck for our boy Decent!! Nymph you out there I know you've done worse! You up for it? Icka how bout it? DG your out! There was a chick here that claimed she drank bull cum, where did so go?? Cinnamon, tiger,zoloft?? ANY BODY?
Any of the guys want a piece of this sweet virgin ass!?

Sorry Decent but I don't buy it and neither do the rest of us!

Nailbomb

I'm just really nice.
We could always auction off his virginity, like they did to Nymph's re-virginity. :happysad:

I can see it now...

"I'll take him for 100000000000 points."

"I'll take him for 99999999999 points."

"Holy crap! You're actually paying to fuck me?"

"Nah, these guys are paying us."

LiberatioN

Trance Addict
Why is this important? Who cares...let the man have his life and stop acting like he's telling a big story. :thumbsdn:

icka

fuckoffanddiekthx!
he is 16 he doesnt need a whore until about 25/30 and he doesnt need a fleshlight till at least 18.

have fun stroking!

LiberatioN

Trance Addict
I just don't understand why everyone is making a big deal about it...he doesn't flame back. He told us something we didn't want to know and now everyone is making like 20 threads about it.

Nailbomb

I'm just really nice.
LiberatioN said:
I just don't understand why everyone is making a big deal about it...he doesn't flame back. He told us something we didn't want to know and now everyone is making like 20 threads about it.
I only see four, two of them by Descent. :happysad:

Besides, he's putting it in a flaming forum, if that's not asking for it I don't know what is.

Janglenut

Particinator
Descent is fucking annoying, all of his post fucking suck.

He didn't get any ass.

If he did, he got it from a whore.

I hope he gets aids.

Slacker

Postaholic
Leave the man alone. He is annoying. Some of his threads are pointless. If you don't like him don't read his threads. Just ignore him and we won't have to worry about him. Let him do his thing. I've got admit he is a ass at sometimes but anyways carry on.

Janglenut

Particinator
Kind of hard to do when he puts his bullshit in just about every thread about the new mobo he's going to get or how Sega somehow owns everyone else yet it's still going out of business.

JLXC

WTF's Official Conspiracy Fanatic
Premium
I find Descent entertaining. At least the little fucker posts his heart, even if it's silly sometimes. His sex posts are funny, and his Sega rants even better. Some of you just like to have someone to pick on.

I still think he's not been laid, but he's trying! heh.

Descent

Hella Constipated
TwisT said:
Give it up all ready!! Quit with the sex threads!
Why must you go on and on about the ass you ain't gettin?? The first thread was maybe a little funny but now it's gone too far!! Im gonna go out on a limb here, but I think your all :bs:. Any one who gettin tang doesn't go on with two fuckin threads tryning to disprove the fact that he (you) have still not been deflowered!

So Im gonna ask the ladies for a pity fuck for our boy Decent!! Nymph you out there I know you've done worse! You up for it? Icka how bout it? DG your out! There was a chick here that claimed she drank bull cum, where did so go?? Cinnamon, tiger,zoloft?? ANY BODY?
Any of the guys want a piece of this sweet virgin ass!?

Sorry Decent but I don't buy it and neither do the rest of us!
Roger. I won't blab anymore.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
I think you guys all have a hard on for Descent. He has like four threads dedicated to him. Hello? Obsess much?

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
TwisT said:
Oh come on now! Im not trashin on him as a person just the bs fuck threads!!

Yar, him deserves it, but three or four threads about the same guy with the same ideas is irksome. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.