WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

STFU smiley?

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
A while back there was an update to the smiley's which was much needed and appreciated!

But what about an STFU smiley?? We got one for :owned2:, :wstupid:, and so on. But seein that STFU is used quite a bit I think it would be appropriate for WTF and the cast of fantastic and enlightening characters!

Just a thought...

bnccoder

Postaholic
I like the guy from Havkok's smiley but it would look better with Gehtfuct's sign.

Jung

???
Premium
This is what you do when there is no smilie for what you want to say. Although you could just say what you had on your mind, instead of crying over the lack of a smilie.

Sometimes the smiley will keep you sane. It is but a mystery. The world wonders what glory this service of smileys will produce, but perhaps the future is unawares. The distinct power of the smiley will conquer all. Wonder what you will. Thy day of Havok smiley is upon thee.

Jung

???
Premium
[custom][custom][custom][custom][custom]:fuckoff:
[/custom][/custom][/custom][/custom][/custom]

[custom]hmm[custom][custom][custom]hmm
[/custom]
[custom]hmm
[/custom]
[custom]hmm
[/custom]
[custom]hmm
[/custom]
[custom]hmm
[/custom]
[custom]hmm
[/custom]
hmm
[/custom][/custom][/custom]

hmmmm

bnccoder

Postaholic
junglizm said:
[custom][custom][custom][custom][custom]:fuckoff:
[/custom][/custom][/custom][/custom][/custom]
I think someone has a little to much time on his hands.

[QUOTE=bnccoder]I think someone has a little to much time on his hands.[/QUOTE]

I'm quoting. Can you tell?[QUOTE=bnccoder][custom][custom] As the topic of this thread says
STFU
[/custom][/QUOTE][/custom]