WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

still-life drawing

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
a cool animation of someone drawing a still-life of a woman..
from her skeleton all the way through to her fully clothed.

LINK

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
ChilianFuckFace said:
Holy fuck that guy is GOOD!!

That's fucking awesome...
i wish i could say that was me.. ;)
the artist is certainly talented, i hope no-one shatters my illusion by telling me that it is done by a program of some sort, it looks all real.

Boycott

Soul Doubt
Probably not done with a program... Most likely done with a writing tablet... I could do that if I had the time to throw it all into flash, line by line, or somehow record myself with a desktop recording program, but i have no writing tablet...

I'll have to scan some of my drawings of crazy things onto a computer somewhere...

All I have right now is a lame picture I drew in like 2 mins for an art project...
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v398/althearcher/untitledcopy.gif

Certainly not one of my better drawings...

Edit : The video WAS cool though :) I love watching people draw on online pictionary sites, and with tablets etc :)

skully

GO BEARS!!!!
jesus christ.....that is fuckin amazing!
man there are so many talented people out thaere, you cant help feeling awed and overshadowed

betoguakil

San Diego Chargers FAN!
im really shocked by the abbilities of that one who did that, she/he is cool!

Slacker

Postaholic
That's awesome even for the second time seeing it. You have to be really talented to do that....