WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

still not gettin any respect...

Jung

???
Premium
Nephthys2686 said:
rodney dangerfield died. that pisses me off. yup. :(
he was 82 and led a pretty good life. read the new threads before you double post. i posted a thread titled "RIP rodney dangerfield" last night.

FUCKORBEFUCKED

Pissed off since birth
He died at a very old age. How does that piss you off. I wish I will make it that far.

Also, let me give you some legal advise. DON'T POST TWICE!!!!! :mfinger:

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
junglizm said:
he was 82 and led a pretty good life. read the new threads before you double post. i posted a thread titled "RIP rodney dangerfield" last night.
Sex drugs comedy and lived to tell about it! I'd say thats a full life at 82!

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
he was old happy and welll old ....it was his time to go

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
Skyline-Cobra said:
he was old happy and welll old ....it was his time to go
Yup... he is in a better place now... where you dont have to worry about eating, drinking, bills, traffic, elections... he is just chilling now... :thumbsup:

tzedek

Original Member
ChilianFuckFace said:
Yup... he is in a better place now... where you dont have to worry about eating, drinking, bills, traffic, elections... he is just chilling now... :thumbsup:

with the invisible man in the sky?? :( poor guy

Live2Die

Story of the year
He was great, we all know that, but thats why you go to blockbuster and rent his movies. Plus you always gain more fame after death, take elvis, or john candy for example.