WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Headlines stilll want to vote for bush?

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
President George W. Bush is anti-depressant drugs to control his erratic behavior, Capitol Hill Blue has learned.

The prescription drugs were administered by Col. Richard J. Tubb, the White House physician.

Tubb prescribed the anti-depressants after Bush stalked off stage on July 7, refusing to answer reporters' questions about his relationship with indicted Enron executive Kenneth J. Lay.

Bush’s mental stability has become the topic of Washington whispers in recent months. Capitol Hill Blue first reported on June 4 about increasing concern among White House aides over the President’s wide mood swings and obscene outbursts.

Although GOP loyalists dismissed the reports an anti-Bush propaganda, the reports were later confirmed by prominent George Washington University psychiatrist Dr. Justin Frank in his book Bush on the Couch: Inside the Mind of the President. Dr. Frank diagnosed the President as a “paranoid meglomaniac” and “untreated alcoholic” whose “lifelong streak of sadism, ranging from childhood pranks (using firecrackers to explode frogs) to insulting journalists, gloating over state executions and pumping his hand gleefully before the bombing of Baghdad” showcase Bush’s instabilities.

“I was really very unsettled by him and I started watching everything he did and reading what he wrote and watching him on videotape. I felt he was disturbed,” Dr. Frank said. “He fits the profile of a former drinker whose alcoholism has been arrested but not treated.”

Dr. Frank’s conclusions have been praised by other prominent psychiatrists, including Dr. James Grotstein, Professor at UCLA Medical Center, and Dr. Irvin Yalom, MD, Professor Emeritus at Stanford University Medical School.

The doctors also worry about the wisdom of giving anti-depressant drugs to a person with a history of chemical dependency. Bush is an admitted alcoholic, although he never sought treatment in a formal program, and stories about his cocaine use as a younger man haunted his campaigns for Texas governor and his first campaign for President.

“President Bush is an untreated alcoholic with paranoid and megalomaniac tendencies,” Dr. Frank adds.

The White House did not return phone calls seeking comment on this article.

Although the exact drugs Bush takes to control his depression and behavior are not known, White House sources say they are designed to bring his erratic actions under control. While Col. Tubb regularly releases a synopsis of the President’s annual physical, details of the President’s health and any drugs or treatment he may receive are not public record and are guarded zealously by the secretive cadre of aides that surround the President.

Veteran White House watchers say the ability to control information about Bush’s health, either physical or mental, is similar to Ronald Reagan’s second term when aides managed to conceal the President’s increasing memory lapses that signaled the onslaught of Alzheimer’s Disease.

It also brings back memories of Richard Nixon’s final days when the soon-to-resign President wandered the halls and talked to portraits of former Presidents. The stories didn’t emerge until after Nixon left office.

DanGeo23

Resident Conservative
I doubt it.... it would most definantly become huge political fodder if it were true.. do a google search on JFK and all the drugs they say he was on... I doubt both...

hmmm well theres a lot of controversy going around about the scandals and all that stuff about George being slightly insane. i believe it all. im insane too.

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
You may not believe a lot of things media tells you, go see "Fahrenheit 9/11" and bush has done some stupid shit. I don't a bunch of noobie flamers to criticize me about this either, all the information in that movie is FACT, he just makes it sound worse with the opinions that he adds, but it is FACT. After you see that movie you might think bush is on something else too...

DanGeo23

Resident Conservative
p99 said:
You may not believe a lot of things media tells you, go see "Fahrenheit 9/11" and bush has done some stupid shit. I don't a bunch of noobie flamers to criticize me about this either, all the information in that movie is FACT, he just makes it sound worse with the opinions that he adds, but it is FACT. After you see that movie you might think bush is on something else too...
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: Fact.... hahahahh.. that is funny..

p99 said:
President George W. Bush is anti-depressant drugs to control his erratic behavior, Capitol Hill Blue has learned.

The prescription drugs were administered by Col. Richard J. Tubb, the White House physician.

Tubb prescribed the anti-depressants after Bush stalked off stage on July 7, refusing to answer reporters' questions about his relationship with indicted Enron executive Kenneth J. Lay.

Bush’s mental stability has become the topic of Washington whispers in recent months. Capitol Hill Blue first reported on June 4 about increasing concern among White House aides over the President’s wide mood swings and obscene outbursts.

Although GOP loyalists dismissed the reports an anti-Bush propaganda, the reports were later confirmed by prominent George Washington University psychiatrist Dr. Justin Frank in his book Bush on the Couch: Inside the Mind of the President. Dr. Frank diagnosed the President as a “paranoid meglomaniac” and “untreated alcoholic” whose “lifelong streak of sadism, ranging from childhood pranks (using firecrackers to explode frogs) to insulting journalists, gloating over state executions and pumping his hand gleefully before the bombing of Baghdad” showcase Bush’s instabilities.

“I was really very unsettled by him and I started watching everything he did and reading what he wrote and watching him on videotape. I felt he was disturbed,” Dr. Frank said. “He fits the profile of a former drinker whose alcoholism has been arrested but not treated.”

Dr. Frank’s conclusions have been praised by other prominent psychiatrists, including Dr. James Grotstein, Professor at UCLA Medical Center, and Dr. Irvin Yalom, MD, Professor Emeritus at Stanford University Medical School.

The doctors also worry about the wisdom of giving anti-depressant drugs to a person with a history of chemical dependency. Bush is an admitted alcoholic, although he never sought treatment in a formal program, and stories about his cocaine use as a younger man haunted his campaigns for Texas governor and his first campaign for President.

“President Bush is an untreated alcoholic with paranoid and megalomaniac tendencies,” Dr. Frank adds.

The White House did not return phone calls seeking comment on this article.

Although the exact drugs Bush takes to control his depression and behavior are not known, White House sources say they are designed to bring his erratic actions under control. While Col. Tubb regularly releases a synopsis of the President’s annual physical, details of the President’s health and any drugs or treatment he may receive are not public record and are guarded zealously by the secretive cadre of aides that surround the President.

Veteran White House watchers say the ability to control information about Bush’s health, either physical or mental, is similar to Ronald Reagan’s second term when aides managed to conceal the President’s increasing memory lapses that signaled the onslaught of Alzheimer’s Disease.

It also brings back memories of Richard Nixon’s final days when the soon-to-resign President wandered the halls and talked to portraits of former Presidents. The stories didn’t emerge until after Nixon left office.

Yeah, I'm not a Bush fan...but is that B.S.?? Honestly?

pissoff

i'm a 3d love goddess!
DanGeo23 said:
in your opinion... what exactly were the "Facts" in his movie...

umm bush has supremely familiar comfortable ties with the saudi royal family

taxpayer dollars were used to fly the bin laden family out of the country on 9/11 despite all other air traffic being grounded

bush sat in one place for seven minutes after being told the SECOND plane had hit the world trade center, he already had known of the first one for quite some time.

that ninety thousand registered voters were purged from the voting rolls in florida, mostly african american, and no one in the all white senate seemed to care...

i could go on.

so yeah, there's a few facts, nothing important i know really, nothing serious about our president having business ties with the family of our greatest enemy...

right?

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!

taxpayer dollars were used to fly the bin laden family out of the country on 9/11 despite all other air traffic being grounded

bush sat in one place for seven minutes after being told the SECOND plane had hit the world trade center, he already had known of the first one for quite some time.

that ninety thousand registered voters were purged from the voting rolls in florida, mostly african american, and no one in the all white senate seemed to care...

i could go on.

so yeah, there's a few facts, nothing important i know really, nothing serious about our president having business ties with the family of our greatest enemy...

right?
yup, exactly

DanGeo23

Resident Conservative
pissoff said:
are the Saudis Sunni? if so I'm pretty sure they weren't happy about the liberation of their arch enemy #3 (behind the Jews and Americans)... and if the Iraqi oil infrastructure kicks off then that means that the world will become less dependant on Saudi oil.. they stand to lose lots of dough on that one.. Saudi Government isn't happy with the prospect of more competition...

pissoff said:
that was Richard Clarkes call not GWB “I take responsibility for it. I don’t think it was a mistake, and I’d do it again.” ~~RC... and find a credible news article that says they left on 9-11... I thought they left after the commercial flights had resumed... I could be wrong though...

pissoff said:
well I suppose you woulda prefered him to play up to the "cowboy" mantra and jump up and pull out his six shooters... but you would prefer to elect Kerry... a sitting member on the intel commitee that stated "we watched the second plane come in to the building. And we shortly thereafter sat down at the table and then we just realized nobody could think, and then boom, right behind us, we saw the cloud of explosion at the Pentagon." the pentagon was hit nearly 40 minutes after the first tower was hit... and he couldn't think... 7 or 40....

pissoff said:
I really don't know much about this.. other then there have been atleast 3 independant investigations and no voter disenfranchisement has been found... 90,000 is alot of people to "purge" maybe they were registered in more then one locality... or they were dead.. I dunno... so I guess I won't comment further....

pissoff said:

i could go on.

right?
im surprised. first time a n00b has never tried to criticize anything.

The author of the article did not even appear interested enough in what he/she/it was writing to proofread the first scentence so I don't see why anyone should be interested enough in it to believe the propaganda.
p99 said:
(My bolding)

hmmm.... Capitol Blue Hill, huh? Don't confuse this with the actual Capitol Hill, please. This is an online news source. Let's check this out.

From the source:

http://www.capitolhillblue.com/

"Capitol Hill Blue is a not-for-profit, non-commercial experiment in on-line journalism published by The Save America Foundation as an information resource for our readers. All material is © 2004 Capitol Hill Blue."

Ah... The Save America Foundation, is it? Let's dig a little deeper.

(From the FAQ)

"Who owns Blue?
Blue is owned by The Save America Foundation, a private foundation funded entirely out of Thompson's personal resources. Like its benefactor, Save America has no political leanings, no hidden agenda and owes nothing to nobody. Our only goal is to follow the truth wherever it leads and then print it. Once we do, we don't much care who gets mad about it."

So it's a pet project funding an unbiased news source. Right.

stoj

arsehole
Have you seen the page title: "Nobody's Life, Liberty or Property is Safe While Congress is In Session"

Yeah. No bias there.

Hey, don't be bashing people because they're on anti-depressant drugs, i'm on anti-depressant drugs and I'm completely sane! :mad: :gun: :bomb:

Well, maybe not completely sane...

Anyway, KERRY 2004!!!!!

breakology

Kiss my Converse
I put a lot of thought into my vote. I just could'nt in good concious vote for Bush. I still believe he has way to many personal interests in the iraqi "war". Nor do I believe he is interested in researching new alternate and renewable energy sources due to his oil ties. That was a very important part of my decision.
Anyway, I weighed the pro's and con's Kerry seemed to have the fewer amount of con's.
Anyway, my vote is in now ... went with Kerry.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Finally my boss, with whom I've argued to the point of yelling; has decided to vote Kerry. :thumbsup: