WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Stoners! A question...

Lost86

i give up!11 /wrists
Last night was the first time I had smoked in a while. Anyway, one bowl is really all I need to feel reaalllly good. And no, this stuff isn't shitty. But last night, my dumbass decided 2.5 bowls would be better. So, I smoked all that and was sitting there, extremely fascinated by the windows media player visualizations, as was my boyfriend. I was sitting there lost in the colors :rolleyes:, when I felt my right arm start to burn. I thought to myself, ok, I'm messed up, that's not real. So I let a minute go by and it was still burning. I turned my light on and saw that my arm was very red and the red parts looked... swollen, I guess you could say. So I had to keep the light on and keep ice on it to reassure myself that my arm wasn't in flames. Has this ever happened to you? Wtf?

Oh and... Happy Independence Day.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Only when it had a bit of something else mixed in it, or really bad ass tye bud.

Id check your sources.

Lost86

i give up!11 /wrists
I get it from a really good friend, and even though you can trust no one, I trust her enough that she won't give me shit. Or mixed shit. I don't know. :( What could you mix with it, that it'd do that?

Jung

???
Premium
You probably just got weed better than anything you've ever had. Most weed isn't laced (regardless of what some clueless members would have you believe), and you would know if it was. It could just be a coincidence, but if it happens again I'd worry. Just throw the shit away, it's not like losing a few bucks worth of weed will kill you, and smoking anything that makes your arm swell up is just, well, stupid.

Lost86

i give up!11 /wrists
I'd hate to waste perfectly good weed. :( But you're right, it is stupid to continue smoking it. You wouldn't at least try it one more time? Just not so much?

Jung

???
Premium
I would probably try it a second tim. Sorry, I guess I didn't convey that in my previous post. My point was, that even if you bought a pound on the most expensive kind bud around, it's not worth risking your health over. That said, I seriously doubt it was the weed that caused your arm to swell up.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
junglizm said:
(regardless of what some clueless members would have you believe)
Depends on where it came from.

And no, Most is not. But it is possible. Rare but possible.

And like I said, it could be some really good stuff, I should have said

"could have a thc level you are not used too"

Like you did

But im not that bright. :p

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
just smoke it again and see what happens....there are a great many things that could have caused a reaction like that....just make sure that the next time, the only variable is the weed. Dont wear new clothes or eat new food....it sounds like an allergic reaction so it could have some perfume or lotion, maybe a new laundry detergent. Just be careful.

Jung

???
Premium
dustinzgirl said:
Depends on where it came from.
True, but she said it came from a good friend, so it's less likely.
And no, Most is not. But it is possible. Rare but possible.
It's certainly possible, but not very cost effective. Most laced weed is laced by the preson smoking it or bought with the knowledge of it being laced. Laced weed is expensive, because the drugs used to lace it are. Nobody is going to purposely sell you laced weed at normal prices, because they would be losing money.

Not to mention that anyone who has smoked more than a few times would taste or smell the substance used to lace it.
But im not that bright.
I didn't mean you when I said clueless members. :p

I agree on the higher potency though, some people react strangely to marijuana when it's really strong.

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
what is this....like the third time you've said that shit....give it up man...we know you didnt smoke in the first place....nobody in their right mind would sell weed to one of the special kids.

Jung

???
Premium
Smoke said:
Thank god I don't smoke weed anymore.
:thumbsup:
Thanks for your awesome contribution to this thread. Go back to lurking now.

RageAgainst

Chaotic Neutral
What the fuck. First if it was laced with any kind of shite you would taste it. When I'm in montreal and I buy weed on a downtown corner, I'm perfectly aware that it's laced, cause it tastes like crap and the high is not the same.

Do you have allergies?

You sure it's a burn?

Anyways.. that's weird.

Sinamon

~Broken Angel~
I had a bad trip on weed once. I was hallucinating demonic ritual sacreficies <sp> and other things that made me cry. Havn't had any since. But I attribute it to also being on zoloft/valium amoung other meds.

RageAgainst

Chaotic Neutral
sinamon said:
I had a bad trip on weed once. I was hallucinating demonic ritual sacreficies <sp> and other things that made me cry. Havn't had any since. But I attribute it to also being on zoloft/valium amoung other meds.
Once I was on advil and I hallucinated a demon, and I cried. Never touched that shit again.

Jung

???
Premium
Once I drank some tap water and saw Felix the cat.
Then I realized I was watching Cartoon Network.