WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Stoopid bint of a friend

11
0
0
#1
i have this really good friend an we get on really well but just lately, i like her as just a friend i dont think she knows that but because i didnt spend anytime with her for the weekend because of work an i went out with some work friends (she was invited but as usaul she was being a stoopid borin bitch)

an now shes tottaly blankin me out an its really pissin me off mearly coz i spent 3 days away from her wen i normally see her normally every day GRRRR
an she thinks this is gonna make make me crawl
back

wot a stoopid bint why the
fuck are girls
dumb...jeez :mfinger: :mfinger:
 
1,102
2
202
#7
What's worse? That I didn't know what "bint " meant, or that I looked it up on the internet? Damn you limie bastards!!

{Q} “In reading the novel How the Dead Live by Will Self I’ve encountered the unfamiliar word bint in the phrase: ‘widows, spinsters, and bints’. At first I thought this might be similar to an ex in US slang for a divorcee. But when I searched on the Web, I found references that hint at a pejorative connotation.”

{A} You’re right: bint is British slang for a woman or girl, but it is always disparaging and offensive and signals the user as lower class and unrefined. It’s also now rather dated.
The word is Arabic for a daughter, specifically one who has yet to bear a child. It was in common use as a slang term during the first and second World Wars among British and Allied servicemen stationed in Egypt and neighbouring countries.
Sir Richard Burton was the first person to use the word in English, in his Personal Narrative of a Pilgrimage to El-Medinah and Meccah in 1855: “ ‘Allah! upon Allah! O daughter!’ cry the by-standers, when the obstinate bint of sixty years seizes their hands”.


Christ I'm sad.

In the end, tho I'm with everyone else - is the bint hot?
 

Forceman22

One Pissed-off Redhead
14
0
0
#9
Yeah bartender i'll take a bint (pint). I feel you though, chicks are too fuckin' confusin for me. I jam sick of girlfriends. I find that fuckinin' 'em and forgettin' 'em is a helluva lot easier. :)





....But is she hot though?
 
#10
"you clothy-eared bint!!!"

gotta love fawlty towers

but yeah, sounds like this chick reeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaalllly likes you. and wants to spend time with you. you could probably get some good head out of it all, give it a shot. unless shes ugly, in which case.. just get it overwith and be an asshole to her, she'll go away eventually. ugly people need to realize that they're lucky to have friends at all, being obsessively needy and possessive like that is unacceptable :D

again, but not if she's hot.
 
17
0
0
#11
you're right...

badassmtbiker said:
What's worse? That I didn't know what "bint " meant, or that I looked it up on the internet? Damn you limie bastards!!

{Q} “In reading the novel How the Dead Live by Will Self I’ve encountered the unfamiliar word bint in the phrase: ‘widows, spinsters, and bints’. At first I thought this might be similar to an ex in US slang for a divorcee. But when I searched on the Web, I found references that hint at a pejorative connotation.”

{A} You’re right: bint is British slang for a woman or girl, but it is always disparaging and offensive and signals the user as lower class and unrefined. It’s also now rather dated.
The word is Arabic for a daughter, specifically one who has yet to bear a child. It was in common use as a slang term during the first and second World Wars among British and Allied servicemen stationed in Egypt and neighbouring countries.
Sir Richard Burton was the first person to use the word in English, in his Personal Narrative of a Pilgrimage to El-Medinah and Meccah in 1855: “ ‘Allah! upon Allah! O daughter!’ cry the by-standers, when the obstinate bint of sixty years seizes their hands”.


Christ I'm sad.

In the end, tho I'm with everyone else - is the bint hot?
You're right, "bint" in Arabic does mean: daughter, girl or simply young female in popular Arabic slang. I'm Arabian, so that's why when I read "bint" in the title of the thread, I was like: WTF??

anyhoooo... dude, IS THE GIRL HOT? ANSWER THE Q...
 
11
0
0
#12
nah shes not hot an im seein somone else *figures crossed* whos a babe :cool: so im happy now since last time i wrote this i was angry an confused...just needed to get it off my chest muhahaha :mfinger: :mfinger: :mfinger:
p.s.
the 20th century word for bint around Mansfield England means stupid dumb wench...
:D
 
166
0
0
#13
i have a lot of male friends who are super bitchy. i guess a lot of them develop crushes on me because they'll try to spend quality alone time with me, then, when i decline or invite them to a group outing, they'll get super bitchy and refuse to go out with me in a group setting. then i call them out for being bitchy and i stop talking to the bitchy ones for a few days. next thing i know, i get an apology. what the fuck? :) :rolleyes:
 
166
0
0
#14
Davey_woo said:
nah shes not hot an im seein somone else *figures crossed* whos a babe :cool: so im happy now since last time i wrote this i was angry an confused...just needed to get it off my chest muhahaha :mfinger: :mfinger: :mfinger:
p.s.
the 20th century word for bint around Mansfield England means stupid dumb wench...
:D
i like that word. bint. i think i'm going to start incorporating that word into my everyday vocabulary. booya. :thumbsup:
 

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
1,591
0
0
#15
HintOfClarity said:
i have a lot of male friends who are super bitchy. i guess a lot of them develop crushes on me because they'll try to spend quality alone time with me, then, when i decline or invite them to a group outing, they'll get super bitchy and refuse to go out with me in a group setting. then i call them out for being bitchy and i stop talking to the bitchy ones for a few days. next thing i know, i get an apology. what the fuck? :) :rolleyes:
You're right on the money girl.They're throwin' a drag because they can't get you alone, but they apologize because deep in their minds, they think they still have a chance to seperate you from your panties ;)
 
1,102
2
202
#16
GottaHurt said:
You're right on the money girl.They're throwin' a drag because they can't get you alone, but they apologize because deep in their minds, they think they still have a chance to seperate you from your panties ;)
Totally. I've yet to see a truly platonic male/female friendship. No matter what they say - deep down the guy would bang that girl like a screen door, given the chance.
 
166
0
0
#17
badassmtbiker said:
Totally. I've yet to see a truly platonic male/female friendship. No matter what they say - deep down the guy would bang that girl like a screen door, given the chance.
exactly! and it's a little frustrating. because i get along with men better than women {because women are bitchy idiots} and i don't really have sexual thoughts about my guy friends.... {ok, so maybe sometimes i do :)} but it is a little frustrating. because in a friendship between a guy and a girl it's pretty common for one to be in love with the other one. in most cases the other one has no idea that their friend is in love with them. my best friend in the whole, wide world is a gay guy so i'm actually kind of lucky because i know he doesn't have banging me on the back of his mind. unlike some of my male friends...

it sucks that women are idiots, though. my friend, i love her to death, but she is the most jealous woman in the world. if her boyfriend looks at another woman, she thinks her life is over. she called me once and she was like "my boyfriends watching porn! what should i do?" i was like "are you watching it with him?" and she was like "no..." and i was like "why not? it's just porn." who cares, right? right... :p
 
166
0
0
#18
GottaHurt said:
You're right on the money girl.They're throwin' a drag because they can't get you alone, but they apologize because deep in their minds, they think they still have a chance to seperate you from your panties ;)
haha! this is true. i try to be ignorant about it, but it hurts to be ignorant. i wonder how ignorant people do it... it's painful. :)
 
#20
badassmtbiker said:
Totally. I've yet to see a truly platonic male/female friendship. No matter what they say - deep down the guy would bang that girl like a screen door, given the chance.
so true :p.........but sometimes guys dont.....everyone thinks that all guys want is sex, it would be nice but seriously, look at ron jeremy, lucky bastard but how many people appreciate him (other than the bitched that fuck him and his producers) seriously maybe guys care bout their relationships