Stoopid bint of a friend

icka

:)
Michael Bolton said:
"you clothy-eared bint!!!"

gotta love fawlty towers

but yeah, sounds like this chick reeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaalllly likes you. and wants to spend time with you. you could probably get some good head out of it all, give it a shot. unless shes ugly, in which case.. just get it overwith and be an asshole to her, she'll go away eventually. ugly people need to realize that they're lucky to have friends at all, being obsessively needy and possessive like that is unacceptable :D

again, but not if she's hot.
hahaha your an idiot, i love it!

on another note

girls really arent that hard to understand, guys are just fuckwits!

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
and.suckmyballs said:
...everyone thinks that all guys want is sex.
Uh, what else is there? I don't know about you, but I think about sex every 20 seconds 24/7/365(366). I can be hangin' shelves in the garage and turn it into something sexual.

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
icka said:
girls really arent that hard to understand, guys are just fuckwits!
Women just want to be controlled and dominated.The want a brave man, they want a caveman.If the don't respond favorably, then move on.It's not like there's a shortage of them!!!

Desert_Storm

Terrorist
GottaHurt said:
You're right on the money girl.They're throwin' a drag because they can't get you alone, but they apologize because deep in their minds, they think they still have a chance to seperate you from your panties ;)
WTF? SHE'S A GIRL?? WHAT ABOUT THE AVATAR??? THAT'S SUPPOSED TO BE A GIRL?

DUDE AT FIRST I WAS LIKE... "what's this fag doin here?"

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
Desert_Storm said:
WTF? SHE'S A GIRL?? WHAT ABOUT THE AVATAR??? THAT'S SUPPOSED TO BE A GIRL?

DUDE AT FIRST I WAS LIKE... "what's this fag doin here?"
I think her avatar is a pic of Dave Grohl, not sure just guessing but I think he's the singer in her fav band. She's cool.

thomasca

Clitpickle
GottaHurt said:
Uh, what else is there? I don't know about you, but I think about sex every 20 seconds 24/7/365(366). I can be hangin' shelves in the garage and turn it into something sexual.
*raises eyebrow* You're mind is shallower then that of a kiddie pool in the middle of December.

Noob

Banned - What an Asshat!
Excuse me my good sir, please scroll to the bottom and where you see a box thats says "ascending", change it to "descending".

Thank you. :)