WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

stoopid thing

AniemaX

i LuV NiKKii
i like 2 carve shit into my arms like 13 and just 2 hurrt myself life sucks that much!!!!!!!!!

Pachyderm

I really did.
It's because you were born in 1990. Or maybe that you want some attention, but I am not giving any until you show me pictures.

AniemaX

i LuV NiKKii
wut do u mean because i wuz born in 1990?

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
Poseur.....??

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
#1: It is spelled "Anemia."

#2: The 90's were the beginning of the "even worse than the 80's" years. That's why you pretend to be messed up.

#3: Stop bitching about life and life it. "But liek omg!!! Im depressed life suxxxx!!! Just bcuz I m liek cliche!!! Liek!"

AniemaX said:
i like 2 carve shit into my arms like 13 and just 2 hurrt myself life sucks that much!!!!!!!!!
good way to introduce yourself :thumbsup: welcome suicidal person

AniemaX

i LuV NiKKii
suicidal, i like the sound of it :sword:

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
AniemaX said:
suicidal, i like the sound of it :sword:
SHUT THE FUCK UP AND GET SOME FUCKIN HELP.....POSUER....

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
poser 90s kid god i was born in the 80s what now

Fugly

Tenderony
I ask you is their anything more lame then a goth? Jesus... your life is no different then the 6 billion other people on earth...grow up and quit whining.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Fugly said:
I ask you is their anything more lame then a goth? Jesus... your life is no different then the 6 billion other people on earth...grow up and quit whining.
Word

AniemaX said:
your first mistake: typing that
your second mistake: typing that on wtf.com

AniemaX said:
Why the fuck would you even bother to say that? Your just a fucking attention whore..... :mfinger:
Note: Your life is at least 200% better than 1/3 of the people on this planet... if your family owns a fuckin computer your pretty well off.....

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
:popcorn: thank you

Last edited by a moderator: