stoopid thing

AniemaX

i LuV NiKKii
i like 2 carve shit into my arms like 13 and just 2 hurrt myself life sucks that much!!!!!!!!!

Pachyderm

I really did.
It's because you were born in 1990. Or maybe that you want some attention, but I am not giving any until you show me pictures.

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
#1: It is spelled "Anemia."

#2: The 90's were the beginning of the "even worse than the 80's" years. That's why you pretend to be messed up.

#3: Stop bitching about life and life it. "But liek omg!!! Im depressed life suxxxx!!! Just bcuz I m liek cliche!!! Liek!"

Fugly

Tenderony
I ask you is their anything more lame then a goth? Jesus... your life is no different then the 6 billion other people on earth...grow up and quit whining.

MaxPower

Sweep the leg
Staff
Fugly said:
I ask you is their anything more lame then a goth? Jesus... your life is no different then the 6 billion other people on earth...grow up and quit whining.
Word

Unforgiven

That Guy
AniemaX said:
i like 2 carve shit into my arms like 13 and just 2 hurrt myself life sucks that much!!!!!!!!!
your first mistake: typing that
your second mistake: typing that on wtf.com

WILD

Mild
AniemaX said:
Why the fuck would you even bother to say that? Your just a fucking attention whore..... :mfinger:
Note: Your life is at least 200% better than 1/3 of the people on this planet... if your family owns a fuckin computer your pretty well off.....