WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

stop e-stalking me Linksy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude, I dont want your PM's. They say the exact same thing as you try and post on the forum except with a little more kissing of my ass.

If you want to try and be my buddy behind the scenes, then dont try and tear me up out here.

Your shit is retarded, and you say the same thing over and over and over even going as far as plagurising exactly what other people say.

So give me negative rep all day every day like you do now, and take my points if it makes you feel good, cause in the nitty gritty you have no talent.

be happy that the other people share the same sympathy for you as they do for a dog with 3 legs and a cone around its neck. cause thats the only reason you are still here dude, on your own, you couldnt lick a stamp.

Slacker

Postaholic
NinjaLooter said:
Dude, I dont want your PM's. They say the exact same thing as you try and post on the forum except with a little more kissing of my ass.

If you want to try and be my buddy behind the scenes, then dont try and tear me up out here.

Your shit is retarded, and you say the same thing over and over and over even going as far as plagurising exactly what other people say.

So give me negative rep all day every day like you do now, and take my points if it makes you feel good, cause in the nitty gritty you have no talent.

be happy that the other people share the same sympathy for you as they do for a dog with 3 legs and a cone around its neck. cause thats the only reason you are still here dude, on your own, you couldnt lick a stamp.
O.k first who in the hell said i was trying to be you e-body behind the scenes. I hate you and i still think that one day ban wasn't good enough. You take the internets too seriously. Really come on don't you have better things in your life then to complain about everybody else? The only Sympathy people have for you is the same as whiping their own ass. People don't give a shit what you say because your a fucking attention whore and you know it. You need to get off the computer. I PM you once to say to stop making B&T threads or something because you were getting annoying. The only reason your here was because you whined to the admins. Your lucky to be here. Dumbass. The only talent you have is sucking up to the mods and other people on wtf. So shut the fuck up asshat! How the fuck am i stalking you by PMing you once?
:mfinger: :D :mfinger:

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
NinjaLooter: Apparently people hate you, so should I. Prove your self worth something to this site. Apparently you were banned already, good start. Maybe you can improve, or you will become the next mmmm_cheese guy!

Linksy: Don't go pm'ing people telling them what they are doing wrong. Fuck them! Is better for us if they get banned and never come back. They were probably worthless anyway.

So both of you take your places and stop making big deals out of pussy ass shit like this. :rolleyes:

Slacker

Postaholic
ChilianFuckFace said:
NinjaLooter: Apparently people hate you, so should I. Prove your self worth something to this site. Apparently you were banned already, good start. Maybe you can improve, or you will become the next mmmm_cheese guy!

Linksy: Don't go pm'ing people telling them what they are doing wrong. Fuck them! Is better for us if they get banned and never come back. They were probably worthless anyway.

So both of you take your places and stop making big deals out of pussy ass shit like this. :rolleyes:
Yes sir. One PM and he makes a big deal out of it. He takes the interwebs to seriously. The next thing you'll know he will be making threads about people shouting out to him in the shout box.

Linksy said:
O.k first who in the hell said i was trying to be you e-body behind the scenes.
what's an e-body?

Linksy said:
The only Sympathy people have for you is the same as whiping their own ass.
see what i mean about plagurising? you stole that from me.. get original

Linksy said:
I PM you once to say to stop making B&T threads or something because you were getting annoying.
stop lying.. you PM me saying welcome back.. quit trying to act tough for everyone else.

Linksy said:
The only reason your here was because you whined to the admins.
call it whatever you want, but the mods here are douche bags and banned me because they have no mental ammunition.. if you have a copy of the emails back and forth between the sites admin and myself then why not go ahead and post them for everyone to read.

Linksy said:
Your lucky to be here.
Actually there is no luck involved, all i did was register with my email and started posting.. its not like a lottery, they let any dick cheese post here.. Like you.

The only talent you have is sucking up to the mods and other people on wtf.
HAHAHA FUCK THE MODS... I dont suck up to pieces of shit like them. There's absolutly nothing for them to moderate because i have violated no rules, and just like last time, if they ban me because they dont like what I have to say I will again email the website admin and ask for a reverse. which will likely be granted seeing as i am not acting in any manner which is outside the scope of this forum.

I'm not lucky. if I were lucky I wouldnt have to take out hundreds of thousands of dollars in loans to pay my way through college. If I were lucky I'd not have to budget my money to make sure i can buy my books, food, pay rent, pay insurance, and still have some cash left over to party.

I am not lucky. I'm a survivor. Thick skinned, and able to brush off parasites like you with the greatest of ease.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Aw a lovers spat, how cute. So who is the bride and who is the groom?

HOLY SHIT!!!

I take back everything I said about not being lucky..

I just ran a co-worker to pick up her car and made a stop at the store to grab a can of chew. This guy follow me out and starts asking which brand I usually use and why I bought what I bought. I figured he was a rep or a distributor. The he gives me 2 sleeves of Kodiak.

Holy crap!!!

I mean, I like to keep the habit under control... a can here.. week or 2 off.. but this.... this will leave me chewing for free 3 months down the road!!

and to think, the best thing to happen to Linksy today is me.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Lol. Now you can get holes in your mouth faster. Gee, thanks sales guy.

i'd bet his weiner could fit in my lip peircing hole.. it only has the inner diameter of 0.5mm... same as my butt hole

Linksy is about as much man as.....

Maybe if you want Linksy to stop stalking you, you should change your custom title to something that's not "Linksy's Pool Boy".

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
TheLampIncident said:
Maybe if you want Linksy to stop stalking you, you should change your custom title to something that's not "Linksy's Pool Boy".

You fucking Snitch!

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
NinjaPooter said:
Stop stalking me, Linksypoo. I'm not ready to give up the ass...yet.
Linksy said:
Stop being a little bitch. GEHT IN MAH BUTT!

I'm guessing that you already knew this, Ninja....but the whole point to having a ball hammered (piercing) into your tongue is to inhance knob slobbing pleasure for a man. Have fun with Linksy. :D :thumbsup:

gehtfuct said:

I'm guessing that you already knew this, Ninja....but the whole point to having a ball hammered (piercing) into your tongue is to inhance knob slobbing pleasure for a man. Have fun with Linksy. :D :thumbsup:
ROFL!! funny ass pic dude.. GG

i dont have a barbell in my tounge, i have a pierced lip.

but thanks for the info, i never knew thats what a tounge piercing was for... well, now that you've cleared that up for everyone, who has their tounge pierced?

NinjaLooter said:
Linksy said:
HAHAHA FUCK THE MODS... I dont suck up to pieces of shit like them. There's absolutly nothing for them to moderate because i have violated no rules, and just like last time, if they ban me because they dont like what I have to say I will again email the website admin and ask for a reverse. which will likely be granted seeing as i am not acting in any manner which is outside the scope of this forum.
Now, I'm not normally one to get involved in lovers' quarrels, but for this paragraph I'll make an exception. If you hate the site as much as you seem to in other threads, why on earth would you e-mail the admins to have your ban reversed? Wouldn't you just say fuck it, it wasn't worth my time anyway? Admit it, NinjaLooter, you really love us.

Status
Not open for further replies.