WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Stop it!

magnolia

Postaholic
Stop calling me in! No, I don't want to come in, yes u woke me up, and NO I DON'T GIVE A FUCK IF I GET A FREE PIE OR NOT FOR COMMING IN!!!!! I'm so tired of it. They have me working my part time job 30+ hrs. a week now cuz, oh ur the best disher that we have. No shit sherlock. So I actually SCRUB the dishes, wow, tough one there. The other dishers who work nights came in and complained that they aren't getting any hours cuz I'm getting them all. So they give the guy who complained the most a lot of hours this last week and I've filled in for every one of his shifts. Not only that, I was supposed to have the whole weekend off, but I've been called in for the whole thing. And this morning I get a call at 8:20, guess who??? It's Kim from work asking if I'll come in cuz the morning guy flaked on em. I told her that I was already called in for the night shift by the main manager. "Oh, you were? Is it written down?" "Yes." "Oh, well...could you work a double?" It's like, FUCK NO! I'm not dishing for 13 hrs. straight. And now I'm glad I didn't cuz they called me in for tomorrow morning's shift. And they always are like, "We'll buy u supper." Great just fucking great, have me kill myself swimming in germ infested water scrubbing dishes being a dish bitch, and then shove greasy, cholesterol loaded food in my face as a reward. So now I'm wet, tired, crabby, and fat and turning into a solid. Great, Just fucking great. I'm glad that I requested next weekend off, cuz I'm sure I work Monday and Thursday, cuz those are my normal days, and I'm sure that I'll get called in a bunch next week too. Fucking 11 days working in a row with no day off. Ahhhh. I should quit and leave them in a lurch. Or just say, I'm only working what's on the schedule. But I can't do that cuz there are only 4 dishers and 1 is mentally retarded, and the other two are unreliable, sloppy, and disrespectful. At least I PRETEND to be in high spirits at the begining of the day. An hour into my shift and I can't promise anything though. Fuck it. I'm going to bed.

Nemesis

Drummer Pride!!!
HAHAHAHAHA!
I know i shouldnt laugh but, fuck! just think of the benefits at the end of it all, MONEY, GLORIOUS MONEY!

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
magnolia said:
Stop calling me in! No, I don't want to come in, yes u woke me up, and NO I DON'T GIVE A FUCK IF I GET A FREE PIE OR NOT FOR COMMING IN!!!!! I'm so tired of it. They have me working my part time job 30+ hrs. a week now cuz, oh ur the best disher that we have. No shit sherlock. So I actually SCRUB the dishes, wow, tough one there. The other dishers who work nights came in and complained that they aren't getting any hours cuz I'm getting them all. So they give the guy who complained the most a lot of hours this last week and I've filled in for every one of his shifts. Not only that, I was supposed to have the whole weekend off, but I've been called in for the whole thing. And this morning I get a call at 8:20, guess who??? It's Kim from work asking if I'll come in cuz the morning guy flaked on em. I told her that I was already called in for the night shift by the main manager. "Oh, you were? Is it written down?" "Yes." "Oh, well...could you work a double?" It's like, FUCK NO! I'm not dishing for 13 hrs. straight. And now I'm glad I didn't cuz they called me in for tomorrow morning's shift. And they always are like, "We'll buy u supper." Great just fucking great, have me kill myself swimming in germ infested water scrubbing dishes being a dish bitch, and then shove greasy, cholesterol loaded food in my face as a reward. So now I'm wet, tired, crabby, and fat and turning into a solid. Great, Just fucking great. I'm glad that I requested next weekend off, cuz I'm sure I work Monday and Thursday, cuz those are my normal days, and I'm sure that I'll get called in a bunch next week too. Fucking 11 days working in a row with no day off. Ahhhh. I should quit and leave them in a lurch. Or just say, I'm only working what's on the schedule. But I can't do that cuz there are only 4 dishers and 1 is mentally retarded, and the other two are unreliable, sloppy, and disrespectful. At least I PRETEND to be in high spirits at the begining of the day. An hour into my shift and I can't promise anything though. Fuck it. I'm going to bed.
ROFL!!!!! mags relax ask them if they will suck you.... never mind u would

magnolia

Postaholic
fuckin a. I'm tired of being their dish bitch. I was so proud to turn them down this morning only to be sucked back in for the morning shift tomorrow. :cry: and as far as money, I worked 60 hrs. last pay period and got only $299. So that's hardly worth it for what i do. I had to scrub under the try that keeps the drains clear, and there was a 3"+ thick layer of shit that smelled like rotten fish. Nasty ass gross, puke. And I almost did. I was gagging so badly. Blech!

Nemesis

Drummer Pride!!!
so y the fuck dont u just find a job elswhere. The trick is, so ur not out of a job 4 too long , find and make sure u get another job somewhere else and then quit ur one now and u will still have ur pay coming in.

magnolia

Postaholic
eh, I did that around Christmas time. I just recently switched positions and got a raise too. So, I don't wanna quit. I just want a nice break.

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
Nemesis said:
so y the fuck dont u just find a job elswhere. The trick is, so ur not out of a job 4 too long , find and make sure u get another job somewhere else and then quit ur one now and u will still have ur pay coming in.
dude there not im australia they dont get jack days off compared to us.

magnolia

Postaholic
oh and guess what I got from work as a treat for comming in so much this week, a pie. Oh yes. what a wonderful conselation prize.

Hypertron

Asshole of the Year
are they even payin you min. wage, cuz where i live its 5.50 and for 60 hours that would be 330 - taxes...god that sucks, that why i like working with computers...hehe no min. wage

magnolia

Postaholic
I get 7.00 an hour and my last check was $299.22 but before taxes it was $365.68.

FUBAR

Jean Jacket Tough Guy
:sword: yea thats pretty lame....i just finished a "happy" 9 days in a row last night.....fucking bastards but at least i get payed 8.50 an hour....holy shit though one of my mangers came up to me on day 8 and i was pretty fucking annoyed with all of their shit and was bugging me....whats wrong with you today??? well lets see i almost broke my fucking hand beating the shit out of a steel wall over my managers face so i can keep working this shit...and i want some god dam mother fucking time away from you fuckers~! :sword:

Hypertron

Asshole of the Year
omg i think i just figured out what your avatar is...is it the snow dude from...rudolf the red nosed raindeer the clay version...don't ask how i know that.

Seije

The Stranger Returns...
yess I'm game too, my paintball gun hasn't been in good use this summer yet

neway maggie u sound like ur in my situation...I was all depressed and working my ass off without a day off for weeks and weekss jus cause they needed a baker and it's the most stressful part of this job...i was bout rdy to jus gut myself with the many knifes i got in here (which btw, don't do plz), and at 7.85 I only got 385 on a check, before taxes it was like 600, god I could use 600 dollars...oh well as u kno I came back from 3 weeks of vacation in louisiana and texas visiting my hometown and relatives...i got better, so maybe u should think about a break too eh, before u might end up like I did
but now I screwed them over, yesss...I QUIT!! haha, yesterday, thank god finally..almost 3 years of service and not a penny of respect.......in a week I start work for Toyota dealership...8.50 an hour, 1pm to 9pm, 5 days a week, I get to sleep in everyday for once, and all I gotta do is clean, wash, and drive around cars for them

plus I'm gonna move to Texas bymyself and leave my familiy and friends here in ohio...it's all for the better..ohio is depressing and really cold...texas was great, dry heat, no humidity....six flags was great-20 min. from my cousins house....gas is cheaper, and my life will be the same as up here....exept I was happier down there, felt like I belonged there..southerner bac in the south, felt great, can't wait til next summer to move..savin money now to have no life for a year...got no life neway, never had a girlfriend, got no real friends (3 but barely see them), hate my sis, bro is annoying, dad worries too much

oh I speak spanish now, ain't that great...still learning hard stuff init though but I got it down now
well g'luck on getting through that whole mess, I know how u feel and it'll all get better one day, u'll see
starting to for me, everything is changing....and this time, I'm making the changes, yes......take a break, screw them over for day, if they're like my ex-work they probably won't fire u cause they need u......trust me though, time to urself to sleep in, wake up do something fun carefree feels so good, takes some stress off
Estoy sueno, buenos noches todos, tenga divertido y relajar ;)