Stopped in to say hi

3Dradio

Given to bouts of whimsy
Hey, everyone. Drifted back through hoping to run into some old faces and decided to actually say something for once. So here's what's new.

Many of you from my first tenure on the site remember may remember me. Many of you came along to grace my other social media circles, but I've lost a few along the way. Sometimes I can find people again. Sometimes I can't. It's profoundly, poignantly, and fundamentally sad. It happens.

I'm just not the person I was when I was here before, and in all honesty I feel like this may as well be in the welcome wagon as different as I feel I am. I can't think of a damn thing that hasn't changed. I type too much, yes I know. Let's get down to it.

Around the time I left, I was spending less and less time here because I was in school and was preoccupied with that and other things. Like coming out to myself as gay, getting jaded on the faith that was the one note in my very boring chord, and just life outside the internet in general.

I graduated a couple years ago, moved back to Washington, and after 10 years in the gay community, I realized my sexual orientation isn't the only thing about me that's diverse. I'm like a dimension of diversity unto myself.

Covid slowed me down and gave me space to think about life, find perspective, and gain the introspective spoons to help me realize I'm a trans woman. Some people were surprised. Both of those people are fine, but a little shocked. I was one of them. Basically everyone else was like, "finally! Or, "oh, that makes sense."

In hindsight, I see more red flags than a matador myself. I just had to stay blind to my gender to survive. I've been on HRT for 6 months now, and I'm thrilled to be me for once.

So, on that note, I'm Skye, and also thrilled to see the place still standing.

Tl;dr- hi, I'm Skye. My pronouns are she/her and I'm back.

• 5Beer
  • 5Like
Reactions: 9 users

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Welcome back, 3D. Remember when you did a radio show back in the day? I think you still owe me like $2 or something. I'm jk

No, really. $2.

🤔

• 2LOL
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Jane Deere

CEO at Janer's Garage
Staff
Hey, everyone. Drifted back through hoping to run into some old faces and decided to actually say something for once. So here's what's new.

Many of you from my first tenure on the site remember may remember me. Many of you came along to grace my other social media circles, but I've lost a few along the way. Sometimes I can find people again. Sometimes I can't. It's profoundly, poignantly, and fundamentally sad. It happens.

I'm just not the person I was when I was here before, and in all honesty I feel like this may as well be in the welcome wagon as different as I feel I am. I can't think of a damn thing that hasn't changed. I type too much, yes I know. Let's get down to it.

Around the time I left, I was spending less and less time here because I was in school and was preoccupied with that and other things. Like coming out to myself as gay, getting jaded on the faith that was the one note in my very boring chord, and just life outside the internet in general.

I graduated a couple years ago, moved back to Washington, and after 10 years in the gay community, I realized my sexual orientation isn't the only thing about me that's diverse. I'm like a dimension of diversity unto myself.

Covid slowed me down and gave me space to think about life, find perspective, and gain the introspective spoons to help me realize I'm a trans woman. Some people were surprised. Both of those people are fine, but a little shocked. I was one of them. Basically everyone else was like, "finally! Or, "oh, that makes sense."

In hindsight, I see more red flags than a matador myself. I just had to stay blind to my gender to survive. I've been on HRT for 6 months now, and I'm thrilled to be me for once.

So, on that note, I'm Skye, and also thrilled to see the place still standing.

Tl;dr- hi, I'm Skye. My pronouns are she/her and I'm back.
giiiiiirl, I have missed you!!!!!!

Jane Deere

CEO at Janer's Garage
Staff
Same! I hope things are good with you. 💕
All is well! going a little crazy with a sassy little lady who is going to be 6 (or is it 16?!) and a rough and tumble 2 year old who gives me daily heart attacks with his dare devil ways. Lol theres lots going on and it hasn’t been an easy year (already) but overall things are good. :)

3Dradio

Given to bouts of whimsy
All is well! going a little crazy with a sassy little lady who is going to be 6 (or is it 16?!) and a rough and tumble 2 year old who gives me daily heart attacks with his dare devil ways. Lol theres lots going on and it hasn’t been an easy year (already) but overall things are good. :)
That has to at least be not boring lol.

3Dradio

Given to bouts of whimsy
Lol it’s definitely not! I hope all is well with you! I’ve been following your journey on fb and I’m really happy for you!
Being authentic is refreshing, and the journey has been a hell of a ride that started here. More than 10 years ago

• 1Hug
Reactions: 1 user

Swah

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ...it's all just a roll of the dice...
Staff
Haven't seen you around in a loooong time. Glad you're doing okay :D

ib4

Error
Staff
Welcome back! I was just peepin your profile not to long ago wondering where you had run off to! Glad to have ya back!

3Dradio

Given to bouts of whimsy
Welcome back! I was just peepin your profile not to long ago wondering where you had run off to! Glad to have ya back!
Yooo! I'm usually not far away. If you know where to look lol

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Danni

Forever Sleepy
Premium
You and I have already talked but I'm damn proud of you and happy for you. <3

• 1Like

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
Welcome back, Skye.

Good to see you around the 'old hell hole again... Much appreciate the support of the site.

I'm still allowed to ask how "they" are hanging right? Cause I'm covered either way? :)

• 1Like

3Dradio

Given to bouts of whimsy
Welcome back, Skye.

Good to see you around the 'old hell hole again... Much appreciate the support of the site.

I'm still allowed to ask how "they" are hanging right? Cause I'm covered either way? :)
About like this atm

Attachments

• download.jpeg
    download.jpeg
    33.3 KB · Views: 8
  • 1Beer