WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Stopping poverty...

Status
Not open for further replies.

silence2

Flame Bait
All of you people are probably wanting poverty to stop etc but why?So there is another billion people added to the current population in a couple of years time?To save these poverty stricken people we'll end up destroying the environment trying to house the very large population...So i say let poverty continue...POST THOUGHTS I'M SOO DAMN BORED! ;)

Janglenut

Particinator
Um.

I'm sorry to say it, but that's fucking stupid. We should do something to lessen the amount of poverty stricken people, but the fact of the matter remains, the world must and will always have a lower class of poverty stricken people; or else the world's money would mean ntohing.

is this like the song........save a horse, ride a cowboy? just wondering. i pay taxes, i'm already battling poverty, i'm supporting everyone on welfare.

/me walks away shaking my head, thinking dumbass, this should be in B&T

silence2

Flame Bait
Typical response...Just wanted to see what this forums users would say...

Jung

???
Premium
silence2 said:
Typical response...Just wanted to see what this forums users would say...
And yours is the typical narcissistic stupidity.

RageAgainst

Chaotic Neutral
LOL... In the name of "environnemental quality", let's do jackshit about poverty.

Never heard that one before.

How about we take your house, all your stuff, kick you in the ribs a couple times, shoot you with AIDS and throw you in an African Ghetto?

LiberatioN

Trance Addict
silence2 said:
All of you people are probably wanting poverty to stop etc but why?So there is another billion people added to the current population in a couple of years time?To save these poverty stricken people we'll end up destroying the environment trying to house the very large population...So i say let poverty continue...POST THOUGHTS I'M SOO DAMN BORED! ;)
wow..."Don't stop poverty...they'll die out eventually!"

I think you'd feel a HELL of alot differently if you were born into poverty and there was nothing you could do about it. It's twisted teenaged minds with nothing better to do than shit into the wind and hope it hits somebody besides themselves like yourself that should commit suicide. Seriously, you're a fucking pathetic excuse for a human being. Most of the people who live in poverty are never given the chance to succeed. It's not a matter of "helping them out", it's a matter of ensuring the Constitutional right to "pursue happiness". Maybe you should stay in school to learn about how our government works before you open your shithole and make the air foul.

Good day, hitler.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
If it's the population he's worried about; we can just take all the financially bias cocksuckers, kill them and burry them in a mass grave along with neo nazis. :thumbsup:

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Read the fucking rules, post in the correct forum. Post something to back up your claims. Der.

Help stop idiot stricken n00bs!

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Drat! Just as I was about to have Smithers release the hounds.

Status
Not open for further replies.