WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Store Wars!

bnccoder

Postaholic
I watched the first half of it, then DIZNUTS started playing with my ass and you know how it goes from there. Dial up sucks.

bnccoder said:
I watched the first half of it, then it froze and trying to buffer it. Usually once it does that it doesn't start playing again. Dial up sucks.

Oh, I was talking to cheese. He doesn't know what the hell he's talking about. :rolleyes:

mmm...cheese

Banned - What an Asshat!
HavokChylde said:
Oh, I was talking to cheese. He doesn't know what the hell he's talking about. :rolleyes:
Yes I do. . . but what the hell was that. . . Darth tater. . . PFFT! And Yogurt! As Yoda! WTF?!

mmm...cheese said:
Yes I do. . . but what the hell was that. . . Darth tater. . . PFFT! And Yogurt! As Yoda! WTF?!
Hence, "Store Wars"

bnccoder

Postaholic
mmm...cheese said:
Someone's not the brightest blub in the knife drawer.