WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Store

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
26,094
191
0
#1
I cant buy anything. Everytime I try to buy something it is sold out. Im sad. I think Im going to cry. You guys just wont share! Poop.
 
5,711
1,285
257
#2
dustinzgirl said:
I cant buy anything. Everytime I try to buy something it is sold out. Im sad. I think Im going to cry. You guys just wont share! Poop.
:thumbsdn: You're too slow.

Unfortunately, so am I :(
 
5,711
1,285
257
#4
Yeah, but even when it is restocked, everything is gone within a couple of hours. :thumbsdn:
 

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
11,839
8,015
487
#5
This wouldn't be such an issue if you guys weren't such point whores...
 

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
26,094
191
0
#6
BRiT said:
This wouldn't be such an issue if you guys weren't such point whores...
But Ive enver even spent any of my points. Ever.
 
5,711
1,285
257
#7
dustinzgirl said:
But Ive enver even spent any of my points. Ever.
I have. Like twice, I think...

I'm not a point whore. I couldn't care less. I think you're referring to the rest of the people, though.
 
4,248
1
0
#11
I'm not a point whore, the only time I've even used my points is to change back my custom title after some cockass changed it.

Other than that, everything's been put in the bank.
 
5,711
1,285
257
#12
TheLampIncident said:
I'm not a point whore, the only time I've even used my points is to change back my custom title after some cockass changed it.

Other than that, everything's been put in the bank.
Sorry, but that post makes you look like a noob... :p

I'll send you a PM on why...