WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Headlines Strange findings.. Hitler...

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
(Wasn't quite sure where to put this, but figured it was history/world/the issues)

Yesterday, I was quite interested to read up on Hitler, his biography and how he started to think that the jews were the enemy (not to mention he was quite the nutter) and the start of concerntration camps... gas chambers.

While i was reading, I found this one site, Where these people (either one person or several) who thought that it was all a 'tall story' as such. That the gas chambers didnt exist and how they all just died of disease.

I thought about this for awhile after reading, wondering how they could just blank out all of the deaths of jews/ mentally handicapped etc. How they didnt want to believe hitler did all of this distruction.
Truth or lie???

Then we go onto our second subject. Hitler...;
When i was reading his biography, I came across alot of things for instance; How he thought that Germany was the purest and greatest country of them all, and they were better.
How he went through WW1 and would sit in the corner for hours holding his head in silence and then spring up and start speeches about how Jews were at fault. And how Jews were the reason they didnt win.

Adolf Hitler Biography

So.. Your Views ....

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
Hundreds of thousand of people believed that.

"My great Aunt is pure german and she said how she had a jewish teacher once and then one day they came and took him away. She thought they were just going to live in their own little place." Of corse my great Aunt was pretty young and miguided at that time.

Hitler thought the Jewish people betrayed them in WWI and that was how they lost the war. It was because the Jewish people were still living good and hand money. The rest of Germans people did not. They were doctors, bankers, teachers and store keepers.

If you would like to get a true good look at the mind and thinking of hitler read his book. Part of which was written why he was sitting in prision.

RetArt

A Rampant Vagitarian
First of all.. A personal view..

I think it´s weird that from all the people, it was Adolf Hitler who started to rave about the Arians... You see.. Arian is described as tall, handsome, blonde, trimmed and so forth... Hitler himself was an Austrian who was short, ugly, dark haired, chubby... And yet he got everyone to believe he was the leader chosen to lead the arian superiority..

German´s were in denial for the holocaust for a long time.. Children were tought that jews were killed by a disease, kidnapped by aliens and whatnot.. Now they are finally realizing that it really happened.. Theres a german word for the quilt caused by the horrors of the third reich.. "Vergangenheitsbewältigung". It can be translated as pastcontrol or something like that...

Holocaust is a horrible thing, but it shouldn´t be forgotten that it´s not that unique.. After all Stalin´s Soviet almost certainly killed more people than the nazi Germany.. There is just one thing that sets the difference.. Stalin killed mainly adults, who he (in his paranoic fits) thought would plot against him... Hitlers killings were ethnic, and they didn´t look at the victims age or gender.

Adolf Hitler himself is an interesting character.. Bizarre.. Why would a man who has an extreme fear of heights build his "castle" to a mountain.. (eagles nest, someone can check the altitude)..

Jung

???
Premium
On a somewhat related note: Has anyone read Meif Keimpf?

I don't have time to comment on the rest right now.

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
_Kitana_ said:

"My great Aunt is pure german and she said how she had a jewish teacher once and then one day they came and took him away. She thought they were just going to live in their own little place." Of corse my great Aunt was pretty young and miguided at that time.

Hitler thought the Jewish people betrayed them in WWI and that was how they lost the war. It was because the Jewish people were still living good and hand money. The rest of Germans people did not. They were doctors, bankers, teachers and store keepers.

If you would like to get a true good look at the mind and thinking of hitler read his book. Part of which was written why he was sitting in prision.
All true, I read most of that in the links i put.

Jung

???
Premium
_Kitana_ said:

Hey, I will admit you do know your history pretty well. :thumbsup:

Good post.

RageAgainst

Chaotic Neutral
Interesting.. Hitler had "jewish blood", his grandmother or great grandmother was jewish. Hitler without power = a desperate madman.. Hitler with power = WWII + holocaust

The holocaust is the second biggest human extermination in known history, after the extermination of the natives in America (mostly by Spanish conquistadores) wich killed about 200 million natives. So Hitler gets the silver medal of evil, not bad.

meh_it_all said:
While i was reading, I found this one site, Where these people (either one person or several) who thought that it was all a 'tall story' as such. That the gas chambers didnt exist and how they all just died of disease.
Many first-person accounts of being taken by the Nazis disprove of that.
meh_it_all said:
Then we go onto our second subject. Hitler...;
When i was reading his biography, I came across alot of things for instance; How he thought that Germany was the purest and greatest country of them all, and they were better.
How he went through WW1 and would sit in the corner for hours holding his head in silence and then spring up and start speeches about how Jews were at fault. And how Jews were the reason they didnt win.

Adolf Hitler Biography

So.. Your Views ....
Jews weren't the only people he killed.

Anyways, Hitler was insane. No way around it. He died because he killed himself.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
Hittler's mother died at a very young age thus forcing him or being a reason for Hitler never finishing high schoo.l He failed to make it into art school, trying a total of 3 times. He had a beautiful gift of painting but lacked the power to draw human figures. To be honest Hitler was not in fact a true German, he originally hailed from Austria and gained his citizenship through the state of Brunswick. He joined the Germany Army at the start of WWI and received the Iron Cross for his bravery. At the end of WWI, he became extremely bitter and since blamed the Jewish people and mixed races for what he thought was the betrayal of Germany and thus cost them the war. Somewhere around 1920 or so Hitler joins a radical group of German nationalist called the “German Workers' Party”

He Decided to take a more active role of leader ship. This is a significant turning point as this is when Hitler decided to enter politics. It was in this bold move that the Nazi party begin to forum and Hitler outlined his 25 points(can anyone find his 35 points... I can't remember them off hand). Which he listed who could be classified as a citizen of Germany. I believe at this point it was still a small unorganized group, which Hitler rallied support for it Then under his suggestion the name of the German worker’s party was changed to Nationalsozialistische. Thus they called it Nazi for short. Somewhere around early 1920’s or mid 20’s Hitler was named leader of this new found organization, Nazi party.

Around the same time that Hitler’s Nazi party were formed, Germany was asked to pay for the cost of war damages to the other European nations. Believe this was around 30-40 billion dollars. This shocked German, cause a huge wide spread depression. Workers with out jobs, the German currency was worthless and all around state of panic swept the nation. It was here that Hitler finds himself getting into trouble. Hitler takes a small hall hostage and claims that a German Revolution is beginning.

Ok to fast forward... these events lead Hitler to be put on trial for treason and which Hitler was able to do some true reflective thinking while in Jail and wrote a book called “Mein Kampf” Or “My Struggle”.

If you ever get to read this book it gives a full out look to his invasion plans to take over Europe. Which was completely ignored by the leaders of that time. He also express what he calls to be his “SUPREME RACE” .

After stepping out of Jail and having time to learn from his mistake they decided to take the radical group of the Nazi party and forum it into a political government group. It had like somewhere around two division in which it was divided up. One part worked on over throwing the current government and the other worked on organizing a New One.

Ok…. Speeding up to how Hitler gained true power. It was when wall street crashed. Hitler begin gathering support from disgruntled WWI vets. At this time Hitler decided he needs to work on a more broad scale to win the popular vote. So being mid 1930’s and Germany in a great state of Chaos. Hitler used one of his strongest points. His ability to write and speak to the people. Thus Getting him elected as President of Germany. In which he slowly starts implementing the Nazi rule so to speak.
Now lets see how Hitler Demoralized the Jewish people. Some of his first orders was to ban the Citizenship of the Jewish people. He ordered that their property be sized, he ordered that their children be banished and taken out of school. Thus leading up to the events of Kryastallnacht (or night of the crystal glass). Why? Well German Storm Troopers smashed the windows of all the Jewish stores, entered the buildings, and smashed every thing inside including the Jewish owners. Thus leading to the events of the Holocaust. In which a true number has yet to be reviled of how many Jewish people were murdered. It is an ESTIMATE of 6 MILLION Jewish people. ~This was copied from another post of mine.

Just to point out your 110% right in saying Jews were not the only people Hitler killed.

(to point out there maybe mistakes in here. this was written a lot from memory and some refrences to some books...)

Jung

???
Premium
_Kitana_ said:
while in Jail and wrote a book called “Mein Kampf” Or “My Struggle”.
I commented on that earlier. Have you ever read it?

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
junglizm said:
I commented on that earlier. Have you ever read it?
Most of it... Did you have a question on it Jung or have you read?

Before saying and repeating that the Jews are "the grand masters of the lie"[41] he had been rather favorable toward them. He writes in Mein Kampf. "They were persecuted (on account of their beliefs) as I believed, often making my dislike of unfavorable assertions about them almost reach the point of repugnance."
Guys upon reading this in the artical for those of you who have not read his book. This is taken extremly out of context and rather twisted.

RetArt

A Rampant Vagitarian
Most of the nazi-ideology goes down to misunderstanding of Nietzche´s (propably wrote it wrong) writings.. I´m not going to quote on him, as I have only read it in Finnish.. It´s a socalled superhuman-theory, were other are "less worthy" and considered only as "creatures" or "beings"..
I have not read Mein Kampf. Only parts. and it´s the most utter bullshit any poor soul has ever sput out. The power of the masses is a great power indeed.

Jonathan Glover´s "Humanity - the moral history of the 20th century" (freely translated) is a mustread on this subject.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
RetArt said:
Most of the nazi-ideology goes down to misunderstanding of Nietzche´s (propably wrote it wrong) writings.. I´m not going to quote on him, as I have only read it in Finnish.. It´s a socalled superhuman-theory, were other are "less worthy" and considered only as "creatures" or "beings"..
I have not read Mein Kampf. Only parts. and it´s the most utter bullshit any poor soul has ever sput out. The power of the masses is a great power indeed.

Jonathan Glover´s "Humanity - the moral history of the 20th century" (freely translated) is a mustread on this subject.
I do agree.. and you are correct, Hittler book was bullshit, truly the only word to really discribe it and one of the reason I never finished it.

Jung

???
Premium
RetArt said:

Friedrich Nietzsche's writings are indeed extreme. They are worth the read though, and even required at some universities.

Mein Kampf is a bit out there, but it lends good incite to the "thoughts of the mad man," so to speak. Personally I found it a very interesting read.

RageAgainst

Chaotic Neutral
according to nietzche, society should'nt help out the weak because they slow down the strong. Don't wait for them, don't help them, let them die and only the strongest will remain.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
Rage against said:
according to nietzche, society should'nt help out the weak because they slow down the strong. Don't wait for them, don't help them, let them die and only the strongest will remain.
Hitler in a lot of ways agreed with that. He believed that Jews and other mixed races were weaker then the pure German blood. He had this amazening speaking skills. I honestly must admit that the man could weave words magicaly in his speechs. Thats how so many people came to follow him, that and if you didn't like him he would just kill you. They were powerful and well put together. I listened to a few, not knowing a single word of german at all and was impressed. Still hate the man, it was still a powerful message of evil, but it was enchanting...

chucktheskiffie

Way too hyper...
Read anything by David Irving if you are genuinely interested. However, you must be careful when reading any of his publications as they are very controversial. If you get sucked into his beliefs then it could spell trouble.

He does, however, present a very compelling argument as to why the Holocaust did not happen. I guess though that any evidence can be presented in a certain way to lend credit to your argument.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
chucktheskiffie said:
Read anything by David Irving if you are genuinely interested. However, you must be careful when reading any of his publications as they are very controversial. If you get sucked into his beliefs then it could spell trouble.

He does, however, present a very compelling argument as to why the Holocaust did not happen. I guess though that any evidence can be presented in a certain way to lend credit to your argument.
Holocaust didn't happen? so thousand upon thousand of troops and first hand account are wrong?

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
The allies didn't really find any concentration camps.
American troops didn't come back home with horror stories.
Adolf Hitler was a nice guy.
Bill Gates is rich.

One of these statements is true...

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
brainwashmonkey said:
The allies didn't really find any concentration camps.
American troops didn't come back home with horror stories.
Adolf Hitler was a nice guy.
Bill Gates is rich.

One of these statements is true...
D is true.

The only thing to make patton ever puke was the what he saw at a concentration camps.

Also reported first hand from stories of our troops. Is that the smell of human flesh and death was so strong that would would only breathe as much air as possible to keep from feeling thier lungs with it.
~ I believe this comes from Ghost SOldiers I could be wrong.