WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Strange & pointless stuff I wonder about...

OK. Every time I see a horse, (very rarely, I live in a big city) chances are good that it is going to be taking a poop. However, see squirrels almost everyday, and have never once seen a squirrel taking a dump. Why is that? I mean statistically, shouldn't I be catching a lot more squirrels relieving themselves.

And I see homeless men with keys.

And I don't know why there are interstates in Hawaii.
Sorry, for this stupid-ass thread taking up space. Feel free to delete it at will.

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
Why do they print nutrition facts on the side of water bottles? I mean, I think I can pretty much guess whats in WATER.

littleone

the short crazy one
zoloftcasserole said:
I've never seen my dog poop, if that makes you feel better.
That's odd. Realll odd...

And the nutrition in water is?

Outlawed

Postaholic
Why would you want to see a fucking squirrel take a shit? Weirdo.

skully

GO BEARS!!!!
DotCom said:
Why would you want to see a fucking squirrel take a shit? Weirdo.
The same reason people read your posts, we like to luagh at how retarded it is :)

littleone said:
That's odd. Realll odd...
haha, I know. He will not go in front of anyone. I guess he's shy. /shrug

Dear lord: it's 12 in the afternoon, I'm awake, and I'm discussing my dog's bowel movements....somebody kill me. Please.

Outlawed

Postaholic
skullmaster said:
The same reason people read your posts, we like to luagh at how retarded it is :)
Well guess what made me laugh now. How you spelled laugh.

Base

it's a motherfucker
zoloftcasserole said:
I've never seen my dog poop...
lol, my dog use to walk into a room, fart, and walk out again. first time he did it we were like, WTF?

why does bottled water that come from a glacier thats been there for millions of years have an expirey date?

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Why does ear wax taste so bad?

and dont tell me none of you have ever stuck your finger in your ear and stuck your finger in your mouth on accident or purpose, because I know you have, and if you havent, you will now just to see what I am talking about.

Why is it that guys think girls who fart are gross and guys who fart are cool?

Why does the moon orbit the earth and the earth orbit the sun but the sun doesnt orbit anything?

If the tem in space is like, a gijillion below zero, why isnt it made out of ice?

Why is it that when I go to buy womens clothes, all the size 20's are fucking ugly as hell? Hello, Im fat, I dont want to wear a fucking Moo Moo in purple and neon green with orange flowers you mother ass licking bastard bitch holes. I want to be cute. And dont make fun of my size, I can sit on you and choke you.

Why do skinny people say they are fat? Im fat, you dont hear me say Im skinny!

Why is a man who gets drunk and beats his wife socially acceptable but a parent who smokes is not? Mabye we should start putting up NO BEATING signs next to all the NO SMOKING signs. And you can take the word smoke to be an illegal or legal comment.

How can a state government have million dollor lotteries but not afford good health care for children?

How can the federal government spend millions on off shore drug stopping when American kids are overdosing EVERYDAY?

Most importantly:

What came first, NOTHING or SOMETHING? I mean, if there was nothing before God or creation or spontaneous combustion, then wouldn't there had to have been something in the first place? If so where did that something come from? And was it nothing before it became something? Is nothing actually something since it is technically defining the absence of substance, which would mean that there has to be something there.

Yes, this is the shit that goes on in my brain. And that was only about a few minutes worth.

Slacker

Postaholic
dustinzgirl said:
Why does ear wax taste so bad?.
Key words Ear wax, I don't think it was put there for us to eat.

dustinzgirl said:
Because Girls are suppose to be clean and most girls don't appreciate farts. But it is just a bodily function that happens to be normal and people shouldn't give a fuck if some one farts or not. I could care less if the person sitting next to me gets the first wiff of my fart. They can get over it, because I am pretty sure they have gotten stuck in the same situation.

dustinzgirl said:
Why does the moon orbit the earth and the earth orbit the sun but the sun doesnt orbit anything?
That's where gravity takes place. It also has to do with the big bang theorie.

dustinzgirl said:
If the tem in space is like, a gijillion below zero, why isnt it made out of ice?
No water in space.

dustinzgirl said:
Because they are insecure about them selves.

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
dustinzgirl said:
Why does ear wax taste so bad?
umm... salts?

Because girls who fart are usually girls who watch football with us on Sundays, and are also girls who like other girls. If we cant stick our willy wonka between your oompa loompas, you're gross.

there must some celestial body around which everything orbits, otherwise the solar system would be infinte.

because there are no molecules in space, and therefor nothing to freeze.

Why is it that when I go to buy womens clothes, all the size 20's are fucking ugly as hell? Hello, Im fat, I dont want to wear a fucking Moo Moo in purple and neon green with orange flowers you mother ass licking bastard bitch holes. I want to be cute. And dont make fun of my size, I can sit on you and choke you.
that I cant answer. Please dont sit on me.

they are looking for others to say "your not fat!" as a psychological support system. They are usually insecure and clingy.

Why is a man who gets drunk and beats his wife socially acceptable but a parent who smokes is not? Mabye we should start putting up NO BEATING signs next to all the NO SMOKING signs. And you can take the word smoke to be an illegal or legal comment.
I didn't know spousal abuse was socially acceptable.

How can a state government have million dollor lotteries but not afford good health care for children?
The lottery is paid for through the tickets they sell. Do you want a health care lotto, where kids pay $2 for tickets, and if they spell out the word Cancer they get treatment?

How can the federal government spend millions on off shore drug stopping when American kids are overdosing EVERYDAY?
good question. Why is pot still illegal?

What came first, NOTHING or SOMETHING? I mean, if there was nothing before God or creation or spontaneous combustion, then wouldn't there had to have been something in the first place? If so where did that something come from? And was it nothing before it became something? Is nothing actually something since it is technically defining the absence of substance, which would mean that there has to be something there.
It is my estimation that SOMETHING came first. I think its very difficult to create matter out of nothing.

1ct-on!

Take the Bus , BITCH !!
Linksy said:
Key words Ear wax
well well .... it is so healty for us , that it will kill us if we eat to much , and that is why this stuff tastes so ugly!

Base said:
why does bottled water that come from a glacier thats been there for millions of years have an expirey date?
whoow even that is why it has an expirey date ! cause it so damn old

PoisonIvy

I hate plants!!
What really did come first - the chicken or the egg?
What was the best thing BEFORE sliced bread?
If we're said to go blue when we're sad, what colour does a smurf go when it's sad?
Why doesn't honey have an expiration date, yet bottled water does?
Who puts those little ships in the bottles??

Just wondering.

1ct-on!

Take the Bus , BITCH !!
hummm .....

well dunno .. lets question the dude who is actually putting thes ships in bottles..

did you know that you can buy the sky ?

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Well, its nice to know that linsky and tbsrk have all the answers. Except to why fat girls clothes are always ugly as hell. Linksy didnt even reply to that question. LOL.

PoisonIvy said:
If we're said to go blue when we're sad, what colour does a smurf go when it's sad?

Just wondering.
Definetly the chicken.

Electric

White..since we turn blue at near death or postmortem they would have to turn white.

Because water can stagnate? Perhaps honey is the ultimate preservative..

Glass blowers and model makers share common intrests. They came up with the idea of working together to get things accomplished.

Stardust

Being naked just feels so a-peeling
this is a good question...why do you think foxes are badass killers who should be shot and such..when the squirrel who eats small bird babies and eggs..are still the cute small furry animals? they practically almost eat the same thing..which is everything..so why is the fox to be shot and the squirrel to be the qute little furry thing?

Base

it's a motherfucker
PoisonIvy said:
Actually a prehistoric creature call Chegg beforus

Polo

Smurfs don't actually exist (sorry)

I was wondering that aswel

Little wee pirates, AARRGGHHH!!!