WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

strep fucking sucks...

Hypertron

Asshole of the Year
ok so I've been feelin like shit for like the past 3 days, so I decide this morning i need to go to the doctor, so i get there and its like 10:00 and people are just goin back to see the doctor that got there at like 8:30. So I finally get back there at like 11:45 and they come in and do a throat sculpture on me, which sucks, then come back and say that i have strep. So this nurse comes in with a friggin ginormas needle and says, "bend over this one goes in your ass" so yeah i got a needle in my ass which sucks a big one. Now im so hungry that i have a splitting headache and my stomach hurts really bad, but i can't eat anything b/c it hurts to fuckin bad. okay im done now.

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
Did the nurse really say that she was going to stick the needle in your "ass"?
I have never heard of anyone getting a needle in thier ass for strep. More power to you though. :thumbsup:

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
hahah...you had a nurse come in, say that shes going to stick a needle in your ass for strep throat....I think you just fell victim to some hospital humor. I heard that they think that type of shit is funny...(I have an inside source)

Hypertron

Asshole of the Year
i thought it was it sounded odd too so i asked a family friend that was a doctor so they asked me what i had and how old the doctor was, the doctor had to be at least 60, and when i said that she said that that explained it, thats the generation of doctors that believed in giveing more shots than antibiotics, so i got some penicillian shot up in my ass.

p.s. cuddles...if thats your pic in your profile, your pretty cute.

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
That sucks. I'm pretty sick too, but i dont think it's anywhere near strep. At least I hope it's not.

King Goldfish

Banned - What an Asshat!
I've had strep throat like 3 times in my life. I never got a shot for it. Im guessing it was an antibiotic shot?

cephalosporin antibiotic?