WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Stuck in an Elevator

BklynCannonball

pffffffffffttttttttttt...
lol, not that interesting. I was with friends (co-workers) so it wasn't as bad as if I was alone.

25 minutes until they opened the door.

I'm woosey 'cause of the recirculated air I was breathing. There were 5 of us in there. And one crabby crabby woman who kept screaming to be let out.

Piro

From appaled to applauding, controversy.
yeah, alot can happen in 25 minutes...:p

Fideru

Agitated Pancake
Hmm..Never been stuck in anything really other than that cardboard box.... :sword:

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
I got stuck in a cardboard box once, only when someone pushed me in, and taped me up in it. :(

Fideru

Agitated Pancake
I almost got myself trapped to my bed because I went asleep at my friends house and I woke up and he was duct taping me to the wall. I got him back by taping him to the floor and taping over his eyes, and got everyone else in the household (sorta a sausage party :happysad: ) and we got everyone to hell "GET UP MAN, THERE'S A FIRE! ITS COMING CLOSER YOU IDIOT GET OVER HERE BEFORE YOU DIE MAN!!!" ;)

Nailbomb

I'm just really nice.
meh_it_all said:
Haha, I don't think that's crucial just yet.
You were trapped by cardboard. That's just a kind of thick paper. I'd say it's pretty crucial.

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
I have been stuck in an elevator... in fact a few elevators... with varying results...

The best was... I was in the elevator with my (at the time) girl, we were both a little tipsy and it was entirely mirrors :D

The worst was... it was like 3 in the morning... I was in my pajamas and with 2 guys... the elevator shuddered to a stop and the lights went off...

Disadvantaged-c

omfgwtfbbqsteakmix
Fideru said:
I almost got myself trapped to my bed because I went asleep at my friends house and I woke up and he was duct taping me to the wall. I got him back by taping him to the floor and taping over his eyes, and got everyone else in the household (sorta a sausage party :happysad: ) and we got everyone to hell "GET UP MAN, THERE'S A FIRE! ITS COMING CLOSER YOU IDIOT GET OVER HERE BEFORE YOU DIE MAN!!!" ;)
That never happend, dont lie!.

I used to live in an apartment so i had have my share of elevator booms. They are somewhat fun at times, not fun when there is old ladys in there with you.