WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Stump-jumpin' thugs

Jack

Personable
I recently moved from Chicago to Indiana. I'm not sure if this is the norm in the rest of rural America, but is there an epidemic of skinny white kids with side-ways hats walking around like they're fucking thugs? What the fuck?
When did this become acceptable? Have you ever heard some dumb fuckin' redneck kid, with quite a pronounced drawl, say " yo, what up dawg, awww, hell no! you know how we do it." Do they think "well Eminem's faggot ass is thug, shit, I'm a fuckin gangsta"
It was bad enough when you fuckin' people were hillbillies. Why in the fuck
are trying to act like black thugs (which they've probably never even seen)?
You're white, from the sticks, wear some fucking overalls and shut up.
Stop tricking out your cars. An '85 Pontiac with neon is still and '85 Pontiac.
Stop walking with a fake limp. Stop wearing XXX basketball jerseys. Stop all this and please, for Christ's sake, under no circumstances are any of you to shave your hairline. OMFG.

Well I'm from a rural area and there arent hardly any white kids that act like that so its not the norm down here.

Jack

Personable
Thank God. Hopefully it's not spreading.

Jung

???
Premium
I think the problem is that you live in Indiana. While there are those types here, they're nowhere near where I live, so I'm indifferent.

Jack

Personable
True. Indiana is the asshole of the nation.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Yep. Sounds like you've met my brother. He's a Chicago transplant living in Indianer. Drives around in a twenty-five dollar car with a thousand dollar stereo in it. When he bumps down the road, the fenders rattle. I don't geht it. The fucker even had the balls to wear a FUBU shirt. In Chicago, that kinda shit gehts you some lead.

Jack

Personable
Hell yes it would. White guys in FUBU, that is the fucking epitome of loser. I know he's your brother and all, but still...

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
BigSweetJack said:
Hell yes it would. White guys in FUBU, that is the fucking epitome of loser. I know he's your brother and all, but still...
The epitome of something conjured up by somebody wishing not to be himself. Alas, he be mah brother. All 300+ pounds of dipshit. He's a big boy, and a big dipshit. Yeah, I forgot what the topic is,[probably because of my lack of interest in it] but I can understand why you'd like the "Larger than life" lifestyle....but you're not. Stop fronting.

rcarhar

There goes a clever gent
Wait, is it not gay when black kids act like that too?

Jack

Personable
I don't agree with the gangsta thug lifestyle in general, but to the urban underclass, it is in fact a lifestyle. When middle-class suburban or rural kids get a hold of it, kids who aren't destitute, it does, in fact, become quite lame.

JLXC

WTF's Official Conspiracy Fanatic
Premium
Bigsweetjack I couldn't be more sorry you have to see that. What a bunch of lamers. Trying to find yourself is one thing, but trying to pretend to be a whole different ethnic group combined with a lifestyle you only see in MTV videos... fuck. It's just too sad for words.

Werd.

You should watch Malibu's most wanted.

It highlights your point quite well. :)

Jack

Personable
Seen it. They should have filmed it in Indianer. The "rich kid" thing surely would not have worked though.

The "skinny white wigger kid" thing goes beyond Indiana, though.

When I was in Surrey, I saw this kid... it was a hot day, so he had no shirt on. He was skinnier than me (a thing I never thought possible :) ), had really baggy pants that were sitting almost at his knees, and a one of those annoying visor things worn sideways.

Then he got into his Civic, and I couldn't keep from lauging. I swear... he was about 5'6" and about 100 pounds.

But, he had a really hot chick by his side. :confused: Too bad I was working at the time. :)

His Civic was one of the ones with the 3 foot high fin on the back, the 20 inch tailpipe, spinners, neon lights.

It looked like shit.

Jack

Personable
Why pay triple the car's worth on lame-ass modifications?
Why the fuck does he have a hot lady-friend?

BigSweetJack said:
Why pay triple the car's worth on lame-ass modifications?
Why the fuck does he have a hot lady-friend?
Exactly what I was thinking.

I have nothing against Civics. But when people "pimp them out" so to speak... nothing annoys me more.

Jack

Personable
I hate when anything is "pimped out." I makes ol' Jack's blood boil. I think it's time to do a little wrench throwin'