WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

stupid arab fuckheads..

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
I've been accused of stealing money from my ARABIC boss.. Theres a bunch of israelies working there, you can barely understand the fuckheads.. I left the mall with the thinking that $83 dollars was missing, he then called me later saying $160 was missing.. What?? How did more money get lost when I left.. I saw him taking wads of cash out of the register without writing records down then he complains hes missing money.. If he checked is fucking inventory he'd know not that much was missing.. I'm convinced it was a register mistake on my part since I was told how to do the CASH way, a little bit of a credit card way which was actually explained wrong, and no one told me how to do checks.. They pay you cash, no taxes/gross taken off.. They give you 12 hour shifts, no breaks, no lunch (can't leave the cart to go get lunch, can't eat lunch at the cart yet you can't leave the cart at all, plus, what the fuck would happen if you wanted to go to the bathroom?) This is crossing the boundry for child labor laws, I'm 16 working 12 hour shifts with no breaks etc. It's such a loose business with foreigners running things .. I should have listened to my gut knowing I shouldn't work there again..

If any of you read my other post about working with the pimp, he is all on my side.. Apparently he has a history of accusing people of stealing, and has fired many people.. I called my friend "the pimp" as I call him and I'm not posting names.. I called him up and started to tell him about this money issue and he said it was bullshit, that if he has to rob him poor of his money to get me my check he will and that he will find me another job immediately.. He has a lot.. And I'm talking a TON of connections..

Basically.. I hate how when I call computer support I get a foreigner, I hate it when I go to buy someting at a store, whos at the register? A foreigner.. Who are the janitors and taxi cab drivers everywhere? Foreigners.. Who accuses people of stealing and scamming a 16 year old out of money? A foreigner..

You fuckers came to our country, you need to get the fuck out.. I hate you all..

*This is a rant, I typed fast and expressed emotions as they came, I did NOT take the time to correct spelling/puncuation as I normally would*

breakology

Kiss my Converse
Sounds like you are refering to the new "global economy" lol ...

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
Thats messed up man, they accuse you of stealing money? Be like, You dumbass, look at the video, I didn't steal shit. Thats why I wouldn't want to work for one of them.

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
Yeah only problem is they would probably think I WAS taking cash because a couple peoples credit cards wouldn't be accepted and the receit came out that said "CANCELLED" on it.. So I just put it in my pocket.. They would probably assume it was cash on the video since it would be blurry.. Thats what I'm mostly nervous about.. But if he looks at his inventory or doesn't know how much inventory he has or has lost then they can't do shit.. Right?

i_love_life

16/f/ca!!!1 omg!!1!!@!1
p99 said:
..But if he looks at his inventory or doesn't know how much inventory he has or has lost then they can't do shit.. Right?
yup. don't sweat it, just make sure not to start a fist fight in court

Hypertron

Asshole of the Year
p99 said:
This is crossing the boundry for child labor laws, I'm 16 working 12 hour shifts with no breaks etc. It's such a loose business with foreigners running things .. I should have listened to my gut knowing I shouldn't work there again..
how many days a week do you work, cuz thats illegal, you could sue his ass...and you worked there before, why would you go back after that?

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
I should have gone with my gut as I said before, I needed the money and I didn't think it would be that bad.. I ate at the cart anyways, quickly..

Thanks for whoever gave me the negative rep saying I deserve to die.. Real helpful!

And just so that fucker knows.. A bigot is someone who thinks their race and beliefs are unquestionably right.. I didn't say I hated all races.. I just stated I have a problem with Arab's because every single time I've come in contact with one.. It has been a bad experience and half of them have tried to scam me out of something..

pakdatson

Banned - What an Asshat!
yea fuck those arabs, those smelly bastards.

p99 said:
I've been accused of stealing money from my ARABIC boss.. Theres a bunch of israelies working there, you can barely understand the fuckheads.. I left the mall with the thinking that $83 dollars was missing, he then called me later saying $160 was missing.. What?? How did more money get lost when I left.. I saw him taking wads of cash out of the register without writing records down then he complains hes missing money.. If he checked is fucking inventory he'd know not that much was missing.. I'm convinced it was a register mistake on my part since I was told how to do the CASH way, a little bit of a credit card way which was actually explained wrong, and no one told me how to do checks.. They pay you cash, no taxes/gross taken off.. They give you 12 hour shifts, no breaks, no lunch (can't leave the cart to go get lunch, can't eat lunch at the cart yet you can't leave the cart at all, plus, what the fuck would happen if you wanted to go to the bathroom?) This is crossing the boundry for child labor laws, I'm 16 working 12 hour shifts with no breaks etc. It's such a loose business with foreigners running things .. I should have listened to my gut knowing I shouldn't work there again..

If any of you read my other post about working with the pimp, he is all on my side.. Apparently he has a history of accusing people of stealing, and has fired many people.. I called my friend "the pimp" as I call him and I'm not posting names.. I called him up and started to tell him about this money issue and he said it was bullshit, that if he has to rob him poor of his money to get me my check he will and that he will find me another job immediately.. He has a lot.. And I'm talking a TON of connections..

Basically.. I hate how when I call computer support I get a foreigner, I hate it when I go to buy someting at a store, whos at the register? A foreigner.. Who are the janitors and taxi cab drivers everywhere? Foreigners.. Who accuses people of stealing and scamming a 16 year old out of money? A foreigner..

You fuckers came to our country, you need to get the fuck out.. I hate you all..

*This is a rant, I typed fast and expressed emotions as they came, I did NOT take the time to correct spelling/puncuation as I normally would*

i totally agree with you. im surrounded by fucking mexicans. they always drive by with their taco rock blasting on their subs. my friend spraypainted fuck you on all their trailers. and i congratulate him for doing it. all these fucking mexicans living in 1 spot and going to my school when there isnt even enough shit for people without them coming and using everything. They need to go back to mexico and shave that long ass moustashe that noone thinks is funny.

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
Mexican, Arabs, whats the difference..?

ODDDLY

West Coast Birth Life
Wow; e-racists. I bet none of you guys have the balls to say this to anyone to their faces.

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
Dogbert said:
Wow; e-racists. I bet none of you guys have the balls to say this to anyone to their faces.
Oh shut up doggy!

fuckin white people... always trying to be right!!!! :mfinger:

anyway arabs and mexicans are better than the irish and the dutch
:p

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
Ok people, heres an update.. I went to the mall today to return some stuff, visit some people etc. AND to grab my check from the arab asshole..

I went up and he saw me and he started bringing up the money issue again.. And my mom was right there and she got pissed when she heard him say, "Oh lets split the cost of the missing money so it works for both of us." He seemed to not want to hear it so he just agreed, then he brought it back up and hes like, "I'm honest too you know." He brought up the money issue again and at this point I was getting pissed and was like "We've gone over this a hundred times and we still don't know where the money went, I didn't take it, I didn't see anyone else take it".. He had changed the amount that was stolen from $81, to $160 the next day, then today when I went to the mall up to $300... He then said he had inventory missing, so we both said almost at the same time "Show us your inventory and we'll see how much is missing.." He waves his hands and says its not important because he doesn't keep inventory.. He said he'll send me the check in the mail, hes like Oh today is friday everyone gets payed today, so I say to him well then pay me now.. He then trys to pay me off $70 less than I deserved.. He thens denies that I ever worked a 12 hour shift, because he lost the TWO timecards I wrote for him.. We finally get the $180 out of him and leave.. I go over to cambridge soundworks where my bro works and "the pimp" pat, pat and his friend had apparently had some choice words to say to the arab faggot, one paragraph of their discussion he told me was about how, and I refer to him as the arab, doesn't take inventory and plays dumb intentionally to see if people take advantage of him, pat then said to him, "That proves to me just how retarded you really are, I'm done doing business with you." The arab then comes in as were talking and I just look at him while he talks to pat and then he notices me looking at him and we look at each other for about 20 seconds, I didn't blink, and he then says all pissy, "Oh what you think your tough your not supposed to look at me that way.."

THATS when I fucking flippped.. I can do whatever the fuck I want.. A fucking bomb went off inside me yet I kept my cool and I said to him, "No, I'm making eye contact, its normal for humans and also free in this country unlike yours." Pat gives him the dirtiest look for saying that to me, the arab fuckface then finishes up with pat and walks out.. I told my brother about it and hes a physical guy and he said if he ever saw him in cambridge again he'd fuck him up..

It's amazing to me that foreigners think they can come in and run our country, he had insulted America I guess too when pat and him were talking, something about Americans think they can do whatever they want and walk all over them.. Whatever.. I think this is one of the first times in my life where I spoke up and really said what I thought rather than just keeping totally to myself, I think of it as a weird + not so fun experience but a look into the real world and the attitude I should expect, and I now see part of what is coming when I'm on my own later in my life when an asshole crosses my path..

EDIT: He also tried to pull this on my bros girlfriend after it failed with me.. And MANY other people..

RANT = I'm not checking punc. and other shit so sorry for typos etc.

Final statement, its the United States of America not the United States of the whole fucking world!

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
Bosh said:
fuckin white people... always trying to be right!!!! :mfinger:

anyway arabs and mexicans are better than the irish and the dutch
:p
us white people suck don't we

fuck_you

Banned - What an Asshat!
p99 said:

stupid dumb mother fucker the only real "americans are the native americans and its there country you came into there country as anyone that is not native american did so by saying that all foreigners your being a fuck head couse you are one too. Stop being a racist i hate racists and thats what your being a stupid fuck head blaming a race just becouse they are trying to make it threw the day with bread on the table you make me sick. Do the world a favor and kill yourself we dont need racists like you!

ODDDLY

West Coast Birth Life
fuck_you said:
blaming a race just becouse they are trying to make it threw the day with bread on the table you make me sick.
I agree that you shouldn't blame a race because of a few assholes, but this story is pretty fucked up; he has good reason for this rant.

Are you saying that by fucking him over is the way to get food on the table? Your a fucking retard, and people like YOU are the ones that should be wiped out of existance.

fuck_you

Banned - What an Asshat!
Dogbert said:
I agree that you shouldn't blame a race because of a few assholes, but this story is pretty fucked up; he has good reason for this rant.

Are you saying that by fucking him over is the way to get food on the table? Your a fucking retard, and people like YOU are the ones that should be wiped out of existance.
dumb fuck i was talking about the people that drive the cabs ext. not this guy he was bitching about how he sees tomany foreigners and how he wants them to go away well they are just trying to have a better life here dont hate them for that.